DOA5U Patch updates incoming

Posting from the just now complete Official Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Tournament, Hayashi announced that at the end of January there will be a patch to the Arcade version of the game. In February, the consoles will receive said arcade patch sans Marie Rose. Marie Rose will be available on console some time in the spring.

Allegedly he's getting similar "reduced stiffness" alterations to several moves, including 33P, 46P and 214P.
246P got a small damage buff.
466P+K get +5 damage now
2K went from -7 to -3 "stiff" frames on NH

If I'm reading it right, he got universal buffs across the board.

Ahh alright. Err what about the one that's under 2K and above 2p? What are those. :eek:

Probably either 214T or 46T, meh. If it's too much to ask brute. Anything about Leon & Jacky?
Leon is getting some change to 33P. Can't tell what exactly, but hopefully it's less pushback on hit so we get more follow-ups.
His crouch speed has also been increased/normalized, some issue with 8PP being a wall hit was fixed, something about the passive frames/animation of the Desert Falcon was altered, and something about his blocking being "rigid" was fixed.

Haven't looked at Jacky yet, but I can if you like.

Leon is getting some change to 33P. Can't tell what exactly, but hopefully it's less pushback on hit so we get more follow-ups.
His crouch speed has also been increased/normalized, some issue with 8PP being a wall hit was fixed, something about the passive frames/animation of the Desert Falcon was altered, and something about his blocking being "rigid" was fixed.

Haven't looked at Jacky yet, but I can if you like.

That'd be nice...err as well as Hayabusa although you mentioned something about a nerf. I kinda still want to go in depth since I'll be using him too.

EDIT: Actually...you can post it on the hayabusa forums when you have time. It seems to be alot of work for you.

Well! I don't care about anyone else BUT all I know is that for Alpha
Alpha's 236236T is WAYYY MORE unsafe now from 13 frames to 23 frames.
Alpha's Parry's are faster by like 3 frames.
Also KK, KKKK, PKK, PKKKK the frames can now be delayed even more.
Her 66T is being changed to 6T or something?

And apparently Kasumi has 2 new moves??

That'd be nice...err as well as Hayabusa although you mentioned something about a nerf. I kinda still want to go in depth since I'll be using him too.

EDIT: Actually...you can post it on the hayabusa forums when you have time. It seems to be alot of work for you.
Hayabusa is covered here already

Jacky seems to have some damage buffs on 1P+K strings, some reduced stiffness treatments like Akira, a few frame alterations to some pokes, etc.
I think they might be changing his auto parry a bit, but I'm not 100% sure.

Alpha's 236236T is WAYYY MORE unsafe now from 13 frames to 23 frames.
I thought that was always i20, not i13?

From what I can figure on jan lee, 6p is i11 again, 2p is -1 on nh, 2k,pp2k, got frame nerfs on critical stun, and 214T got a slight damage buff.

I finally found gen fu on the list, turns out he is right above alpha, but it's so tiny cause he only got one change, can anyone tell what it is?

Edit: Wait, it just looks like a command input change, so gen's exactly the same, great.

Expert high kick hold damage increased.
4T camera changed

Eh better than a nerf. And Now that I think about it the 4T camera was quite disorienting

So are these the patch notes for how the arcade was originally or are these the ones we were expecting? We have a month till we start getting the updates they should not be finalized this quickly and even if they are then we shouldn't have to wait so long

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD