What was the point of Force Techs, exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverKhaos

Typical scrubquote.

Bringing up "sportsmanship" in the context of force techs, vortex, OTGs, etc. implies that competitors shouldn't press the advantage even when the rules of said sport/event allows them too.

Typical scrubquote.

I was mocking your post about trying to claim that honor has no place in competitive environments, when a competitive game is nothing if not a sport. And good sportsmanship is key in helping a sport be successful.

Aka, you brought it up, not me.

And then people actually wonder why the competitive community is so small/niche, lol.

I believe the problem lies in the fact that the OP wants a game where both players are reset to neutral everytime after something happens. The thing is, none of the competitive fighting games we see these days allows this. It's basically tantamount to wanting boxing when what everyone else is playing is MMA.

Well, to be more accurate, its me wanting boxing/MMA but everyone else is playin hackeysack, but I understand what you were trying to say.

Players in sports do everything they can within the confines of the rules to WIN a game. You see those people shaking hands after they play a match? That's sportsmanship.

I'll keep saying guessing, because that's all the game is. You want more guessing because you don't like getting beat.

See, this right here, is the kind of idiocy that keeps the FGC as a niche group.

"I do not enjoy having my controls be taken away from me when I play a game/whatever other problem someone is having with a game"
"u just mad cuz u lost"
"....What?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD