IGN Pro League DOA5 Pro Gaming Tournament

DrDogg

Only a week to go, I'm so excited! I really want to see how much the game has evolved since the alpha demo. I'm curious though, Dr. Dogg and Rikuto, since you two keep implying that you know at least some of the changes to the game, will either of you be posting a changelog once E3 rolls around?

A change log from what, the Alpha demo? I'll have detailed character info, including frame data, but I don't see myself making a change log for the four Alpha demo characters. In fact, since everyone has played/seen those four characters, they will be getting the least amount of info from me.

This isn't a 'walk on in' event. In order to get access you have to be an employee of a company in the industry or pay $1000 for the entry ticket alone.

Wong, Valle and many other SoCal elites are attending E3.

Gill Hustle

I have faith in DrDogg and Rikuto.

Why?

Because EVERY TIME I have been distracted by " pretty colors ", those two have ALWAYS brought me down to earth and bitch slapped me with reality.

Seriously people, they are saying POSITIVE THINGS regarding a DOA event.

Nuff said.

Oh yeah, I get to use this again:

Ayanebslap.jpg

Raansu

Why would Rikuto not be positive? He's going to E3, a press only event and getting to see the progress of DoA5. Why would he not be positive? If I was in his shoes I'd be fucking doing handstands right now from excitement.

Gill Hustle

Why would Rikuto not be positive? He's going to E3, a press only event and getting to see the progress of DoA5. Why would he not be positive? If I was in his shoes I'd be fucking doing handstands right now from excitement.

Well, I guess things wouldn't be right around here without some cynicism ;)

RoboJoe

I feel you'll get many of your answers during the stream and advanced game discussion that will happen on it. There, you can make a changelog on FSD as we find out more information.

I would be willing to compile any changes that are found out into a list, but it seems Dr. Dogg will already provide that.

A change log from what, the Alpha demo? I'll have detailed character info, including frame data, but I don't see myself making a change log for the four Alpha demo characters. In fact, since everyone has played/seen those four characters, they will be getting the least amount of info from me.

Yeah, I was thinking any system changes from the demo to now, character changes from the demo until now, and changes between doa4 and doa5 for characters not in the demo.

When I said change log, I was wondering more if all the info would be consolidated into one place or would we have to watch the stream to pick up bits and pieces and put it together ourselves.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!

Oh I'm doing handstands for the game more than anything. Come E3, You'll know why.

And Grap3, I stayed in character too didn't I? Have I taken back my words of Master being an unsightly douchebag? Have I... failed to mention my disgust? Because I did sort of rant about it for the last couple of months straight, fully aware it could potentially bite me in the ass if anyone really cared that much. I like to think I'm a man of integrity though, and if I'd stopped... well... I'd just be proving Relius right about me "toning things down" during CGS.

No.... no sir, I've stayed in character. As should you.... but during this brief period where new information is pouring out left and right, try to keep the guns holstered as much as possible and focus on the game.

Berzerk!

So you're saying that changes his long held opinions? That he won't be a credible source of information and will be shy of being critical?

You and grap3 need to STOP inferring corruption as it only brings politics INTO the scene and distracting us from what we're capable of.

I don't always see eye to eye on method and tone with Rikuto, but we know quite clearly his critical requirements of the new game. So having put all that on the line, do you seriously think he's just going to be bought off to play nice and NOT call the negatives?

Seriously?

I take it as good reason to have confidence when the positives are being lauded.

RoboJoe

What I don't understand is that there is an outcry from certain people that Master and his group are going to be there when they may or may not be useful to us, yet little to no hurrahs for the fact that today we DOUBLED the amount of skilled players that are going to be there FOR us, both of which are will be actually be giving us detailed info. So why give a fuck what Master is doing? What baffles me the most is that I would have thought grap3fruitman of all people would be the most excited, considering that both Dr. Dogg and Rikuto are people whom he often shares opinions with when it comes to gameplay discussions.

Raansu

So you're saying that changes his long held opinions? That he won't be a credible source of information and will be shy of being critical?

You and grap3 need to STOP inferring corruption as it only brings politics INTO the scene and distracting us from what we're capable of.

I don't always see eye to eye on method and tone with Rikuto, but we know quite clearly his critical requirements of the new game. So having put all that on the line, do you seriously think he's just going to be bought off to play nice and NOT call the negatives?

Seriously?

I take it as good reason to have confidence when the positives are being lauded.

WHAT...THE...FUCK does ANY of that have to do what what I said? HOLY SHIT no wonder why people call you a fucking idiot. You pulled a post from a conversation an pulled a complete 180 and turned it into something it wasn't...Something completely unrelated to the conversation... HOLY FUCK you are going on ignore...the stupidity is strong in you.

Game Over

One thing I'll say is that the mere fact of Kayane being in this is a BIG DEAL in regards to attracting the attention of players OUTSIDE of the current community to DOA. People who don't keep up much with the community will likely be checking this out to see her performance ALONE, and if she does well (which she likely CAN, given her tournament experience in general), it will only serve to further build people's HYPE for the game.

And I'm not gonna lie. Seeing her pull an upset over ... say ... MASTER ... would be multiple kinds of glorious! BONUS POINTS if he goes in feeling himself, and underestimates her!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD