Final Fantasy Thread

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
So what's the bet on Vs. Getting a WW release?

Unless they already dubbed the game or do sub only I'm not so sure West will see it in March.

March seems to be like a standard placeholder, though I wouldn't doubt the possibility. You guys have to remember that it's just a vanilla build from the arcade into the console and will likely get updated within time for content.

As for dubbing? the previous Dissidia (or most FFs in general) is very likely to get the English swinged by, I don't see why not.

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
They'll likely dub it, most of the KT collabs have dubs like Dragon Quest and it won't really affect anything since they're not trying to make the mouths synch to English words. FF would also likely be behind the voice casting and bringing back old VAs so there would be no need to worry about any bad voicng.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Aww...Puronputo-kun was so happy to get this photo with Shidoni-chan:

32044638086_d08fc318c1_o.png

Did you guys make this tour?

Jadeinchains

Aww...Puronputo-kun was so happy to get this photo with Shidoni-chan:

32044638086_d08fc318c1_o.png

Did you guys make this tour?

No I never got that tour, And I couldn't get the tour for the black chocobo either. What place did you sleep at to get it? That's cute that he got a picture with her though.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
No I never got that tour, And I couldn't get the tour for the black chocobo either. What place did you sleep at to get it? That's cute that he got a picture with her though.

Wait, lemme look that up in my beautiful guide book...

For Cindy: Palmaugh camp to the east of Hammerhead.

For Ignis and the black chocobo: Pectrishe camp in the Myrlwood dungeon near Vesper Pool.

Jadeinchains

Wait, lemme look that up in my beautiful guide book...

For Cindy: Palmaugh camp to the east of Hammerhead.

For Ignis and the black chocobo: Pectrishe camp in the Myrlwood dungeon near Vesper Pool.

Thanks! :D I'll go try it out to get those tours. They sound fun. :)

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
On the Cindy tour you have to try to not creep her out with your answers. Only if you do everything right you get the photo.

giphy.gif
I'm pretty sure PB would rather have one of those raunchy nude pics of her on SC than this decent in game one. XD

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
So you were a total creeper? XD Poor Cindy...and poor Prompto. :(
Can't you restart if you save beforehand and just quit as soon as you fuck up and load it up again before the tour? Not that I like or particularly care about a pic of Cindy but that's what I'd do if I were into sleazy jezzies like PB is.

Nikotsumi

So you were a total creeper? XD Poor Cindy...and poor Prompto. :(
LOL, I think I did wrong on the second answer, I chose the "Want to take a picture of you" option or something like that. I was just trying to help poor Prompto being a bit more straightforward, and that's what I am, a creeper ? D:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Can't you restart if you save beforehand and just quit as soon as you fuck up and load it up again before the tour? Not that I like or particularly care about a pic of Cindy but that's what I'd do if I were into sleazy jezzies like PB is.

It is not about the stupid Cindy photo...it's to make Prompto happy! >__<
Yes, saving before is a good idea.
I also advised Jade to save before he attempted the secret Prompto cutscene in the motel. One could easily f*** that up too since Prompto is very sensitive.

By the way, did everyone trigger that scene?

32084718005_117a023596_o.png

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Yeah you can just reload your save. I triggered this tour on my first playthrough when game was released but couldn't remember where it was on the 2nd playthrough. That camp back there is pretty hidden if I remember.

Jadeinchains

Okay that's me done them both! Thanks for telling me where to activate them! It's good I've done that black chocobo one since I've heard people talking about it before lol though poor Ignis having to deal with his glasses being stolen.

I'd never even discovered both of the camp grounds that you had to rest at to activate them which was surprising but It's cool that I'm still seeing new things.

Also that Cindy one was pretty cute since I think the whole Prompto and Cindy thing is cute, I didn't creep her out however I was apparently so focused on the lie about taking a picture of hammerhead that he didn't take a picture together even though Prompto still considered it a mission complete... So oops though If Prompto was happy with it then that's okay, Also anytime Cindy's around is cool. ( And yeah I got that motel cutscene )

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Also that Cindy one was pretty cute since I think the whole Prompto and Cindy thing is cute, I didn't creep her out however I was apparently so focused on the lie about taking a picture of hammerhead that he didn't take a picture together even though Prompto still considered it a mission complete... So oops though If Prompto was happy with it then that's okay, Also anytime Cindy's around is cool. ( And yeah I got that motel cutscene )

So you blew it? XD

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I'm pretty sure PB would rather have one of those raunchy nude pics of her on SC than this decent in game one. XD
I can read, you know xD

It is not about the stupid Cindy photo...it's to make Prompto happy! >__<
Yes, saving before is a good idea.
I also advised Jade to save before he attempted the secret Prompto cutscene in the motel. One could easily f*** that up too since Prompto is very sensitive.

By the way, did everyone trigger that scene?

32084718005_117a023596_o.png
Yup. I got it perfectly lol

UpSideDownGRUNT

I actually got the Prompto scene by accident, I was in duscae and agreed for Ignis to go to town and he took me to the motel in Leide lol.

As for Tours? I only ever got the Gladio beach race, Gladio Fishing tour and Prompto's Duscae one.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD