Final Fantasy Thread

Jadeinchains

Thank you for putting them in spoilers, if anyone replys to them please do it in spoilers.

That's what I meant. She's like: "Hey, pretty boy..." *licks her mouth* towards Noctis. That's imo such a stale Japanese game trope. *sigh*

Oh god lol I hope she isn't like that the whole way through it because that will get old really fast if she is. I do like her design though.

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
You like the "Hey, pretty boy! *licks her mouth* part, don't you? XD
Lol nope XD If she was Gentiana maybe but it doesn't seem right coming from her 0_o If you're gonna act predatory towards someone younger you gotta have the looks to back it up

Jadeinchains

Lol nope XD If she was Gentiana maybe but it doesn't seem right coming from her 0_o If you're gonna act predatory towards someone younger you gotta have the looks to back it up

*shrugs* the more you know. Gentiana seems out of all of the characters the most motherly since she's pretty much Luna's guardian.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
By the way, guys:
For everyone who's regularly on Youtube, I'd recommend to clear and pause your video watch history. Major FFXV spoilers are starting to pop up in Youtube video recommendations since more and more people already managed to get their hands on the game. A cool, optional boss encounter was just spoilered for me, great. :/

Hayabusiness

It'd better be Gilgamesh. Imaginee driving around and then seeing Gilgamesh at the game's equivalent of Wal-Mart, then cue in a cutscene and the boss starts.

Not to me, got it?? XD
You are dense. I do not like her either but she is still a stereotypically beautiful evil seductress so saying she does not have the looks to pull off flirting is kind of... Ehh.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
I watched an optional boss as well. Cool to see that particular thing (@Tyaren was it the one in a sewer area?) but at least that video showed me the game is considerably more stable than previous demos have shown.

So soon, getting impatient.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
ffxvjud02small_by_vspectra-dap2uzj.gif

This game sometimes is even more fun watching than playing. Don't know if this is a good or bad thing though. XD

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
That sucks, I don't know why people do that they just seem like douches. If anyone I'm subscribed to even starts to post stuff like that I'm not checking it!

She's head to toe in skin tight leather!
As my mom always says, you can't put deodorant over musk. XD Probably not the same thing but eh :p
It'd better be Gilgamesh. Imaginee driving around and then seeing Gilgamesh at the game's equivalent of Wal-Mart, then cue in a cutscene and the boss starts.

You are dense. I do not like her either but she is still a stereotypically beautiful evil seductress so saying she does not have the looks to pull off flirting is kind of... Ehh.
I'm not dense, I just don't like her :-/

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I watched an optional boss as well. Cool to see that particular thing (@Tyaren was it the one in a sewer area?) but at least that video showed me the game is considerably more stable than previous demos have shown.

So soon, getting impatient.

No it was another one. (I deliberately spoilered myself some days ago with the sewer boss.)
The boss I am talking about is also someone FF fans should be familar with.
There seems to be tons of fan service in this game. :)

Hayabusiness

You are not dense expect my point flew over your head twice...:rolleyes:

I'm going back looking for spoilers.
To everyone:
A pivotal CG cutscene will probably be posted soon on YouTube. Be aware of that one.

Jadeinchains

Why would you do that?! D:

*insert reaction gif here that conveys my strong disapproval*

Cause she's a maniac maniac on the floor, and she's dancing like she's never danced before!

*insert rupauls drag race gif here*

Also I just want the game to be out so I don't have to worry about these spoilers, also I just remembered when does that Dissidia live stream happen?

Jadeinchains

Even when you can literally insert any imaginary gif you want now, you still insert random imaginary Rupaul gifs? XD

*insert lol, you are so unimaginative gif here*

*insert "mc'scuse me" gif here*

Rupauls Drag Race is a gif gold mine of great gifs for every occasion!

And I'm going to try and find that Dissidia live stream because if it has a character or stage reveal or a release date then I'd like to see it.

Jadeinchains

Found it!

2 days until it.

When was this supposed to release again? School stuff kept me busy to the point where I lost track :(

There's literally no fan art for her or Gentiana :(

I think it releases in 10 days now! And that's sad that they don't really have fan art cause they're really cool. When the game releases and we see more of them we might.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD