Final Fantasy Thread

Hayabusiness

Because I don't want to buy this game and a PS4, and I am curious about the story since this game has been in existence ever since 2006.
I ain't gonna spoil anyone, I just wanna end this chapter of Square's bullshit.

You instead (KasLover) spoiled Persona 5's ending in the Persona thread =_=

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
Because I don't want to buy this game and a PS4, and I am curious about the story since this game has been in existence ever since 2006.
I ain't gonna spoil anyone, I just wanna end this chapter of Square's bullshit.

You instead (KasLover) spoiled Persona 5's ending in the Persona thread =_=
Hey I hid it at least when I was reprimanded for it, please don't bring that up. And that's not the true ending anyways -_- I wouldn't even play the game if I knew that shit was what was gonna happen to __ ________ character, good god...

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
You are lucky. :) I'm hopeful the shop I preordered it from will hand out the game a couple of days earlier too.
Wow, the wait is getting harder the closer the release date approaches. :/

Unlucky on my end actually because that means I have to cancel the Ultimate edition just for the sake of playing the game early. The store happens to notify at a much later date. I mean, there's really no rush for me. I can wait it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also here we go, commencing summons..."Memes" effects all FF related.

DIOS MIOOOOOOOO, LIMITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
15085662_535804193279718_5385342316799917137_n.jpg

Quistis - You and Seifer fighting again?
Squall - ......no, why? (why does everyone keep asking me that?)
Quistis - He has another scar. Anyways, we have another SeeD mission
Squall - .........whatever, on my wa- (...? where's my gunblade?)
15032840_535804306613040_7707117811177425219_n.jpg

Wakka - This sword use to belong to my brother Chappu when he was fighting alongside the Crusaders, I want you to have it.
15134611_535804389946365_6404093223790771783_n.jpg

Last edited:

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I'm super excited to not be able to play it until the hospital releases me a couple days after the release date!

On the plus side, I'm not going to be able to be on my feet much for at least a couple weeks, so I'm going to be able to devote more time to this game than I've been able to devote to gaming in quite literally a decade.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Damn, everybody's picking on the main genius of the group lol

Okay let's get this straight:
Prompto>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Noctis=Gladio>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ignis
Prompto is basically as awesome as Igis is unawesome.
For the girls:
Luna>Gentiana>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Iris>>>>>>>>>Cindy

Edit: Wow, I really had to put thought into this and adjust it a couple of times. XD

Last edited:

Hayabusiness

Damn, everybody's picking on the main genius of the group lol
They wouldn't care if I did not write multiple times that Prompto is but a sickly fuccboi and that Sasuke is a Nomura reject :cool:

The truth is... (No actual spoilers)
I don't care about Ignis either. Maybe he is the most interesting due to the theory that he might become blind through the game, but so far the characters are the least cool thing about the game, imo.
Still can't find spoilers

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
They wouldn't care if I did not write multiple times that Prompto is but a sickly fuccboi and that Sasuke is a Nomura reject :cool:

The truth is... (No actual spoilers)
I don't care about Ignis either. Maybe he is the most interesting due to the theory that he might become blind through the game, but so far the characters are the least cool thing about the game, imo.
Still can't find spoilers
When you say fuckboy, Cupcakke's song "Image" comes to mind. "WHAT?! Got you timid boy!!(FUCKBOY!" XD I love that song

And wow....way to spoil, now I know Ignis will be blind...-_-

Tyaren

Standard Donor
And wow....way to spoil, now I know Ignis will be blind...-_-

If you watched the most recent trailers and the gameplay videos you should have noticed that. It's by the way not really a spoiler since you know something is not right with his eyes within the first 2 minutes after starting the game.

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
If you watched the most recent trailers and the gameplay videos you should have noticed that. It's by the way not really a spoiler since you know something is not right with his eyes within the first 2 minutes after starting the game.
Oh I know XD Have you noticed Tyaren, me and @Hayabusiness like to act tsundere towards each and I was just being sarcastic, it was more of a take that over bringing up that time I almost spoiled the P5 ending for everyone :p

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor

Wait you mean to tell me that something is wrong the eyes of the guy wearing glasses?

Oh I know XD Have you noticed Tyaren, me and @Hayabusiness like to act tsundere towards each and I was just being sarcastic, it was more of a take that over bringing up that time I almost spoiled the P5 ending for everyone :p

That is not at all what that term means but ok.

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
Wait you mean to tell me that something is wrong the eyes of the guy wearing glasses?

That is not at all what that term means but ok.
What? Spoiled or Tsundere? If it's the latter than yeah it is, we act cold towards each other but mean well and don't genuinely dislike each other. As someone who's normally cold and cautious towards those I don't trust or like in real life, I know what it means XD I read TV tropes very often for entertainment

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
What? Spoiled or Tsundere? If it's the latter than yeah it is, we act cold towards each other but mean well and don't genuinely dislike each other. As someone who's normally cold and cautious towards those I don't trust or like in real life, I know what it means XD I read TV tropes very often for entertainment

No it's someone who starts out cold and warms up to people gradually. Friends busting each others balls is not the same thing.

Cold is blowing someone off, or ignoring them even if you were an absolute jackass you still wouldn't be cold you would be a jackass. But you aren't a jackass you're one the most bubbly people I know on this site even if you do spoil persona 5 endings.

Considering my last to posts have had nothing to do with FF I should probably say something about FF14 before I get yelled at.

I now have bird, I am now ninja, holy shit I hit credits yesterday and the main quest are still going. Speaking of credits thru ruined the ending battles of the first story by increasing the parties from 4 to 8. For starters 8 people will not wait for you to finish the numerous cutscenes like 4 will. And the 8 man party destroyed any sense of challenge and trivialized the bosses completely I don't even know what their attacks weee because there was so many people on screen.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD