Final Fantasy Thread

Chapstick

tumblr_nq2adwpU6i1rslk3oo1_500.gif

taken from rpdr untucked
You better watch out, if no one's allowed to post off topic reaction gifs anymore reaction songs are probably out of the question

Tyaren

Standard Donor

taken from rpdr untucked

You better watch out, if no one's allowed to post off topic reaction gifs anymore reaction songs are probably out of the question

tumblr_o8qpwrYb311rnhl8xo1_r1_500.gif

OMG, I just now realized something terrible! D:
The Pro mode is very likely not on the disc but in the day one patch. So even if I get the game a couple of days early, I will have to play the PeasantS4 version. No, I gotta wait for the patch! >__<

Edit:
The game is reported to be already out in several countries:

PTETRAk.jpg

Last edited:

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Beautiful new key art of the game was released! O:

qgya8.jpg

*it's so beautiful gif here*

Going to watch out for a higher resolution image.

Edit:
Found a higher res version without the text:

CxdkPvuXUAAZxj8.jpg:orig
Holy shit! It's the second coming of Cecil and Rosa!

Jadeinchains

taken from rpdr untucked

I'm so happy Scarlet went home that week, the drama in the materia illusions lounge with Pearl was too much!

And @Tyaren... No... I saw the word play in your post and no.

Edit: lol and so did ChapStick! XD

I had a funny image I wanted to post in reaction but...

Edit: also I didn't mention I'm liking that Altissia ( spelling ) render.

Last edited:

Hayabusiness

I'm gonna get myself spoiled and watch early let's plays.
But don't worry lovelies, I'll keep everything a secret to you darlings.

Long live Aerisss

Tyaren

Standard Donor
The preload of the game is already up on Xbox Live:

CxfT99zVQAAAfpf.jpg

The day one patch is already available on PS4 and it is 7.2 gigs:

Cxfg1ZOXgAAifk0.jpg

Phew...!!

And Xbox One owners can already get the game from Ebay...for just a little sumthin' more...
TqyQpOq.png

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
The preload of the game is already up on Xbox Live:

CxfT99zVQAAAfpf.jpg

The day one patch is already available on PS4 and it is 7.2 gigs:

Cxfg1ZOXgAAifk0.jpg

Phew...!!

And Xbox One owners can already get the game from Ebay...for just a little sumthin' more...
TqyQpOq.png
7.2 gigs for a day one patch?! I better have a wifi source by then, that's gonna cost me alot of Hotspot :-/ I already can't play Overwatch since the patch is literally a months worth of hotspot, jesus....

Tyaren

Standard Donor
A day one patch...

Wasnt the given reason for the delay so they WOULDN'T need a day one patch? lol

Talk about BSing to fans

Everyone knew that was BS. ;) There was always going to be another day one patch. There had to be one for the Pro version but even without that there was going to be one and there are going to follow many more. This is an open-world RPG.
When they presented the master build on Gamescom it was far from being a finished game. They of course played that down and claimed it was just a little patch away from being finished. Insider leaks back than claimed only the first couple of hours of the game were actually functional and the rest of the game was basically unplayable. People without internet and the day one patch would not have been able to play the game.

Hayabusiness

That doesn't sound very reassuring regardless of the additional work from August to November.

Man, a lot of people must have worked like dogs on this game if so many hours got fixed in so few time.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
That doesn't sound very reassuring regardless of the additional work from August to November.

Man, a lot of people must have worked like dogs on this game if so many hours got fixed in so few time.

It was not just that...leaks claimed (so take it with a pinch of salt) they also rewrote parts of the end game story in just the last couple of months because it had proven to be dissatifactory in internal testing.

Wow, they are already streaming the game on Twitch now! D:

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
Don't understand why you wanna have the game spoiled for you >.> I'd actually avoid streams but to each their own XD

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
why would you want them? you got like 10 days left just do something else before you get everything spoiled for yourself then inadvertently end up spoiling everyone else because you can't resist wanting to say SOMETHING.

even something as small as "oh wait until you get to this part" adds anticipation where there was none before and by the time you've gotten to it of all the possibilities that are likely to occur you've already guessed the right one at least once.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD