The Official NorCal Thread

CrimsonCJ

Lol, I meant cabinet.

I'm cool with Caltrain. There's a station near my apartment and Game Center's literally located at the SM station. Costs me about $5 each way. Very affordable, but thanks!

Haaaahaha. I was wondering about context. (As you can see, I am not actually in arcades much of my life...)

I can hook it up with rides if it's going to cost ya Aegis/Crimson, though I'm probably not gonna drive up to Lafayette, maybe the Bart Station. :D

I'll let you know if I think I need it, but I work pretty well with Caltrain as well.

thrust07

Holy sh** Thrust where you been? Been mia, bro!
I'm always watching over you cats from the shadows ';-) Should practice more tho... '=P

I can hook it up with rides if it's going to cost ya Aegis/Crimson, though I'm probably not gonna drive up to Lafayette, maybe the Bart Station. :D

I say the best travel plan is to have Shadow and CJ meet Sixmsj at Hayward Bart, then you guys roll over the bridge.
Everyone else seems close enough to CalTrain or what not.

I'll contact Myung, the owner of Game Center to let him know we plan on coming that day, so he can have the patch updated and such. I think the only issue is that all the characters aren't necessarily unlocked. He once said last time that he would let one of us come in for free on a weekday to unlock characters. Been a while since I talked to him tho.

I recommend that you guys like Game Center Arcade on Facebook so you can leave messages with Myung in case I'm out of touch. I'll post the link up wstuffhen I get a chance. I'm on a public network and don't wanna input my FB pw. :cool:
EDIT: https://www.facebook.com/gamecenterarcade

Lastly, it's 7 bucks each person for the day for a wristband to play any of the console games. I think we should start at 3pm when the venue opens as well.

AegisOrnus

I'll contact Myung, the owner of Game Center to let him know we plan on coming that day, so he can have the patch updated and such. I think the only issue is that all the characters aren't necessarily unlocked.
Awesome, Mike! Thanks for the assist. If we get the patch on there, we can use Exhibition Mode which will enable the entire cast and about 99% of all the costumes so we won't have to worry about that then.

Can't wait to see everybody there!

CrimsonCJ

I'm always watching over you cats from the shadows ';-) Should practice more tho... '=P

I say the best travel plan is to have Shadow and CJ meet Sixmsj at Hayward Bart, then you guys roll over the bridge.
Everyone else seems close enough to CalTrain or what not.

I recommend that you guys like Game Center Arcade on Facebook so you can leave messages with Myung in case I'm out of touch. I'll post the link up wstuffhen I get a chance. I'm on a public network and don't wanna input my FB pw. :cool:
EDIT: https://www.facebook.com/gamecenterarcade

Still need a FB...

But yeah, I'll talk to History and see if that makes sense. Either way, very easy to get there unassisted.

AegisOrnus

I just got it confirmed that I will be completely free for Saturday's festivities! Hooray! I'll be there as close to 3 as Caltrain can manage.

Sixmsj

How come your never on xbox live anymore?
I'm waiting for the patch to try it, but I think I still won't be on much. Online just isn't fun when I could be playing Counter Strike instead.

DOA offline is where it's at though, and I'll try to come to as many of these gatherings as I can.

Doug Nguyen

I'm waiting for the patch to try it, but I think I still won't be on much. Online just isn't fun when I could be playing Counter Strike instead.

DOA offline is where it's at though, and I'll try to come to as many of these gatherings as I can.
Yeah, i cant wait for the patch. No ones playing online anymore. Just me, all alone.

MajesticBlue

I think it is pretty cool you guys are doing this. West coast has the chance to grow strong it looks like. Really hope one day soon I can make it out to play with you all offline. I also still feel bad for missing Nykko's tournament. It all sounds like a blast.

SilverForte

I hope you can make it out there too blue. It really is a great time when you can get a group of people together. It's been a while since I've been able to do something like that.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD