The Official NorCal Thread

NukNuks

We IN THERE, son!

I talked to Myung, he says he can secure TWO setups. He only has one disc, so if someone can bring a PS3 copy for the day, we can run both.

Will be glad to see you cats again. Hope to learn something good.

Are they going to be the updated patch version of the game or an outdated version? That's what I'm most worried about.

CrimsonCJ

Come through! The more the merrier!

We IN THERE, son!

I talked to Myung, he says he can secure TWO setups. He only has one disc, so if someone can bring a PS3 copy for the day, we can run both.

Will be glad to see you cats again. Hope to learn something good.

I'll bring it. Easy.

Are they going to be the updated patch version of the game or an outdated version? That's what I'm most worried about.

I'm presuming they can quickly run the set ups with an ethernet cable? If so, updated seems easy.

thrust07

Hey guys, just sending out the address of the arcade in case you forgot.

Game Center Arcade
47 South B Street
San Mateo, CA 94402
@3pm Saturday, Feb 9
$7 cash/credit/debit for a wristband

You'll want to bring cash for dinner as well. We'll probably break around 7-8pm at any of the eateries in the area.

It's gonna be a fun time!

AegisOrnus

I'm gonna be there at 2:58pm via Caltrain, I hope some people will be there at opening time so I'm not awkwardly alone lol.

Me - Sorry, I haven't played BlazBlue in ages, I'm pretty bad.
Them - Oh, so what do you play then?
Me - DOA5
Them - Oh...

Sixmsj

Should be there around 3 also with CJ and Shadow(?). Aegis, you bringing your buddies with you?

NukNuks

Had a good time at the NorCal gathering today. We should definitely do this again sometime!

Here are some pics from the day

7F920967-E924-4665-9A77-40F398FCF956-5282-000003962B05908B.jpg

Nai & Sixmsj
71715EBD-92CA-454E-9C58-CA75A8E2FCDA-5282-0000039614869242.jpg

We organized ourselves a fun free double elimination tournament as well. Here's the link for the brackets: http://challonge.com/southtownarcade

Sure it was only 7 people but that's 70% as many participants that showed up for the last local NorCal DOA event, BEST of the Battle!

Placings:
1st - Nyks
2nd - Shadow
3rd - Sixmsj
4th - CrimsonCJ
5th (tie) - Thrust / Aegis
7th - Nai

We went out for a nice Italian din-din afterwards. Crimson was moving during the panorama pic so that's why it looks like his wang-fu is sticking out XD
7ABC5904-FBF6-4A2D-9CDB-6C03C6FF7F98-5282-000003963A5048CB.jpg

Hope to see all of you guys at BEST of the Battle II

Tenren

stream tonight , last 1 for the next 2 weeks, will be out of town till the 25th and wont have the ability to stream till then

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD