The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Can't really tell if people are bashing at females.

What I'm bashing about is removing actual creativity, not because she's female. In doing so will not only alter the weight class since the original Tengu was a Super Heavyweight. So there will be changes that will add the bad bonus of not having the feel of the actual Tengu. As of right now...we don't know if this chick is super tall to exaggerate that she will be super heavy or not. Her body structure from the partial view details that she may be a cruiser-weight like Helena or a natural mid weight, who knows.

Also going with what FP said, "That is not Tengu." It's a actual human female in a Tengu Mask. Half demon, half centipede, half spider.... Doesn't matter, it's the body of a human being.

They haven't revealed her name yet, but if TN is really REALLY stupid, They'd call her Tengu.

Last edited:

RoboJoe

I just realized something that makes me disappointed. I can understand Tengu not selling so they paste his moveset onto a new character. That new character should have been a dude. I'd even take a girly man if that would sell better. Tengu had a more imposing, masculine style to him that may or may not look ridiculous on a stick thin, dainty girl. Plus, if the new char was male, he could have kept Tengu's voice.

What bothers me is that TN thought is was okay to take an established male character and genderbend him into a girl. This shows that either TN has so little faith in the fanbase that they don't believe that people would buy a dlc character if it was male, especially considering this is an already established character with an established fanbase, or TN said fuck Tengu and made him a girl so that they could milk fans dry with overpriced, copy-pasted dlc. My guess is that it's probably both. Honestly, I'm no longer 100 percent sure that any of the dlc characters will be male, but who knows, right?

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I just realized something that makes me disappointed. I can understand Tengu not selling so they paste his moveset onto a new character. That new character should have been a dude. I'd even take a girly man if that would sell better. Tengu had a more imposing, masculine style to him that may or may not look ridiculous on a stick thin, dainty girl. Plus, if the new char was male, he could have kept Tengu's voice.

What bothers me is that TN thought is was okay to take an established male character and genderbend him into a girl. This shows that either TN has so little faith in the fanbase that they don't believe that people would buy a dlc character if it was male, especially considering this is an already established character with an established fanbase, or TN said fuck Tengu and made him a girl so that they could milk fans dry with overpriced, copy-pasted dlc. My guess is that it's probably both. Honestly, I'm no longer 100 percent sure that any of the dlc characters will be male, but who knows, right?

accurately describes my own opinion on the matter to the T

TOBMAST3R

Just another edit to "see more" of her...

BpLcaE4IgAADAPV.jpg:large

BpLcj12CEAAiuj8.jpg:large

Momiji-Baybee

Wow this girl looks awesome. Love her design and the mask looks great on her. Wonder if she will replace Tengu, never liked him so I'd be a bit happy

Can't wait to see how she fights, hope she turns out badass. Wonder if the background is for a new stage.

Last edited:

This actually bothers me a lot (in addition to TN essentially trolling the shit out of actual Tengu fans, which is not a cool thing for any company to do to any of their fans).

I mean, look at the last six months. Not only is there nothing for any of the guys since mid-December, but pretty much everything they've released has been related to some fetish or another: another swimwear pack, the ****ing gravures, a loli (even if you say she's not a loli because they say she's 18, you know she was designed to appeal to people into lolis), copy-paste nurse pack, and copy-paste cheerleader/gym pack.

That's seriously bad. They either sold out to make as much money as possible, or they think that's all their fanbase is interested in buying. Either way, they aren't thinking very highly of their fanbase. In which case, I don't think I'd want to be considered a part of their fanbase if they think so lowly of us.

I mean, sure, that's all some of the fanbase is interested in, but I don't think catering to the more misogynistic parts of their fanbase who only want objects they can masturbate to is a positive thing, and I don't appreciate being grouped in with them.

Rachel the fiend Slayer

Just another edit to "see more" of her...

BpLcj12CEAAiuj8.jpg:large

This is how she looks? Wow she looks pretty great, although she does look like Kunimitsu

There is nothing to really say when we have very little info, there is no trailer/tease of her appearance yet.

Maybe, but it is still fun to speculate and it's to early to just change topics all of a sudden

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD