The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerospark

Standard Donor
We only got 3 though, why does gender matter so much all of a sudden? Just like the character if they appeal to you or something
beyonce.gif

Rachel the fiend Slayer

It's 3 consecutive revelations. Some of us are obviously going to find it a bore.

Females from other fighting games are famous on their own despite the number.

But that is still not an excuse to say it is boring to add another female. Many fighting games have 75-8 0% male rosters and those aren't considered boring but a game having 4 more girls is. Kinda messed up if you ask me

Doesn't matter anymore, I already know how different FSD is from other sites like DOAWorld and such. I'll move on

werewolfgold

But that is still not an excuse to say it is boring to add another female. Many fighting games have 75-8 0% male rosters and those aren't considered boring but a game having 4 more girls is. Kinda messed up if you ask me
You're thinking about it in the wrong way. It doesn't have to do with the total characters. Just the new reveals within themselves. If you include the VF characters, DOA5 = 2 males, 3 females. DOA5U = 3 males, 2 females. DOA5UA = 3 females (so far). It's been pretty balanced before. It can still end up balanced going forward, but people are question the variety at the moment. I'd personally find it to be weird if it were reversed as well.

Rachel the fiend Slayer

Tengu party, remember we still can't be certain that this character will have a relation to him or if she'll play like him. Shoot we don't even know if he isn't coming back. Just have hopr and don't automatically jate the new girl before she could even be revealed.

I wonder what fighting style she'll have. I wouldn't mind her being a ninja mixed with (insert martial art) simular to Momiji and her ninjutsu/akido.

I do wonder what fighting style she'd have if it wasn't ninjutsu at all though.

RoboJoe

Wings and a fan. Guess this means she is almost certainly inheriting Tengu's moveset. Also, she looks like the bitchy, arrogant type. Perhaps she will be able to capture at least a portion of that Bankotsubo style.

On another note, I doubt we're getting a new stage, considering TN still hasn't teased even a portion of the stage, unlike what happened with Haunted Lorelei.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Tengu party, remember we still can't be certain that this character will have a relation to him or if she'll play like him. Shoot we don't even know if he isn't coming back. Just have hopr and don't automatically jate the new girl before she could even be revealed.

I wonder what fighting style she'll have. I wouldn't mind her being a ninja mixed with (insert martial art) simular to Momiji and her ninjutsu/akido.

I do wonder what fighting style she'd have if it wasn't ninjutsu at all though.
Fu Jow Pai or Leopard fist, like Nitara from Mortal Kombat, would be a good fighting style choice for Mr. Mask wings here ;)

Goddammit, Brute. Do you just have a fucking folder of these things?
He's not the only one...

AsheMann21

I just hope the screenshots we saw of the new character takes place at Lorelei or any night time stage. I for one would like a bright and colourful stage seeing as how the palette for the stages in this iteration is somewhat dark and dull. Aerial Gardens during the day or spring time Miyama would be great for me.

Rachel the fiend Slayer

You're thinking about it in the wrong way. It doesn't have to do with the total characters. Just the new reveals within themselves. If you include the VF characters, DOA5 = 2 males, 3 females. DOA5U = 3 males, 2 females. DOA5UA = 3 females (so far). It's been pretty balanced before. It can still end up balanced going forward, but people are question the variety at the moment. I'd personally find it to be weird if it were reversed as well.

Yeah I know that's why I think people should just keep hoping and waiting for a male to happen and not bash the other gender.

But as of now I think we should just see what this one has to offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD