News Team NINJA Costume Contest

Argentus

Many times the people behind the contest only forgot to post a message of thanks (they are humans too), even if they saved and registered the entry.

I realized that a person posted 2 entries from the same account and TN accepted both of them. Of course this was a simple mistake (and I don't think that the person in question made it on purpose, very likely didn't know the rules).
I left up my older submission because the newest resubmit didn't get approved with a thank you, but.i messages TN to et them know that. suppose I could still delete it...

Kronin

Anthony Birraux posted a recap of all the DoA entries (of course he could have lost something and maybe some of them could be not accepted - because he counted just the entries and not the messages of TN):

"Recap of all numbers of costumes for the contest :

- Ayane : 37
- Kasumi : 32
- Marie Rose : 32
- Helena : 23
- Kokoro : 16
- Hitomi : 15
- Momiji : 15
- Ryu Hayabusa : 14
- Tina : 14
- Mila : 13
- Christie : 11
- Rachel : 11
- LeiFang : 11
- Eliot : 11
- Lisa : 9
- Rig : 9
- Alpha-152 : 7
- Hayate : 6
- Brad : 5
- Jann Lee : 5
- Sarah : 5
- Akira : 4
- GenFu : 4
- Bayman : 4
- Leon : 4
- Pai : 4
- Kasumi Alpha Phase-4 : 3
- Ein : 3
- Bass : 2
- Jacky : 2
- Zack : 2

TOTAL : 332 entries ! Thank you all, it was awesome ! "

Actually I think that Ein' second entry is no valid (it wasn't a drawing, more the twitter account of the user was deleted).

I just submitted my entry. Am I too late? Damn, I worked hard.

I just saw this really cool entry for Random Dice+Icon.

The high beautiful colors is simply a unique color design for it's high quality. very detail, such 3D, many contest

Ahahah! Look, if you post this like an ironic entry to their twitter account, I'm sure that they will answer to you XD

Last edited:

JKT

@Kronin Wow Ayane got the most (not really surprising though). Sadly most of the guys only got a handful excluding Ryu, Eliot and Rig.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Wow. For a minute I thought Marie Rose had the most.

What is the 4th one for Akira? I know it's bananakira, ghosty's costume and the other one where he looked aztech with the white sleeve. There's another?

Rawbietussin

What is the 4th one for Akira? I know it's bananakira, ghosty's costume and the other one where he looked aztech with the white sleeve. There's another?

It's this one.

proxy.jpg

Argentus

I'm honestly surprised Mila got so many. I was expecting 4-5 at most. Granted, half of them are the same military vanessa cosplay, but still.

nothingtosee

i guess a handful is better than nothing for the majority of the male cast, who knew alpha had seven entries even if they're in some cases recolors. Looks like Marie Rose is beginning to be one of doa's most popular ladies

Rawbietussin

Ryu having entries with double digits is a given fact by being the poster ninja of his own series. I'm actually much more surprised for Eliot and Rig (considering he's just a newcomer).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD