News Team NINJA Costume Contest

JKT

When did the design competition begin exactly? Saying that, I worked on it last minute, so who am I to say if TN gave us lots of time or not XD.

Rawbietussin

Ah well, that's a shame. Some happens to be nice.

10259169_1384609935154818_5774422036545599398_o.jpg

10285767_646456608768500_6740383548606712756_o.jpg

Argentus

*whines after seeing other submissions with tons of detailed notes* Wish I hadn't skimmed off half the details with my resubmission...

Kronin

Actually it wasn't a case that I put that Pai's outfit like second of my list after the one of JKT, I think that it's really great and I would like to see in the game. Yes, it has fanservice but it's an elegant kind of fanservice (on the opposite of some swimsuits).

EDIT:
It's this one.

proxy.jpg

The art is not good but this outfit would be great for bringing variety in the vestiary of Akira (many people wished for a Western casual outfit for him). Of course the design is not too much original.

Kronin

Somehow, I don't find these numbers surprising.

For me the real surprises of the contest are to see Eliot and Rig to get the highest number of outfit compared to rest of the male cast less Ryu (and also on par if not higher of a DoA girl like Lisa), to see Alpha-152 to get 7 outfits (hoping that TN will realize like there are fans also for this character) and to see Sarah to be so overcomed by the boys (evidently people really don't find her attractive... :( )

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
considering i had to redue mine due to a spelling error so far im doing good imo, 13 likes.

i was worried that because it was bayman no one would care, but it can get the popularity needed to make it in

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD