News Team NINJA Costume Contest

David Gregg

#DavidGreggstillbitteraboutthatincident

Dog-Hiding-His-Face.gif

Kohlrak

They said that from a contest standpoint, they cn only have 1 winner, but from a design standpoint, they can have multiple winners. Meaning, there's probably a cash or object prize involved for grand prize, but if enough people pester them, they might have a 1 winner per character as well.

Argentus

depends on the costume stuff like Hayate's /Ryu's is pretty interchangeable but do you honestly see anyone else wearing this?
View attachment 5120
I so hope they don't like, give my Mila design to Tina or something.
They said that from a contest standpoint, they cn only have 1 winner, but from a design standpoint, they can have multiple winners. Meaning, there's probably a cash or object prize involved for grand prize, but if enough people pester them, they might have a 1 winner per character as well.
well then let's pester the holy hell out of them.
BOTHER-SNAPE--potter-puppet-pals-282282_200_200.gif

WisperG

They haven't stopped accepting North American entries yet, have they? My picture wasn't displaying right and I had to re-upload it and submit it again.

WisperG

Not bad to be honest. I like the transparency. I would have put black thick cloth on her underboob/tummy, but that's just me.

Thanks! I actually designed it like that originally, with no thigh/underboob windows. It was just plain black with some purple stripes at first, but I thought it was a little too plain and needed some more details.

I tried to find a decent balance between sexy and classy. The hip was one thing, but I may have overdone it a bit with the underboob. Regardless, I'm happy with how it turned out.

Argentus

They haven't stopped accepting North American entries yet, have they? My picture wasn't displaying right and I had to re-upload it and submit it again.
midnight of your local timezone I believe. like I think I still have two hours left.
. What I want tobknow is if I should delete the original submission even if my last one wasn't approved yet?

Argentus

bah. if I had more time, I'd make it look good, but all I was going o do to a revision of the Leon design was show the lower wrap as a scarf that hangs off back. in @DontForkWitMe's submitted version, it wound up looking more like a giant bandanna.
10256969_1431090500474674_9044788947900265233_o.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD