News Team NINJA Costume Contest

KwonJigglypuff

Some characters barely have more than 3 entries, so it's seem logical not to see one costume per character.

I think TN will stick to 3-8 costumes maximum. :/

Kodachi

Standard Donor
That doesn't sound right I'm sure the winner(s) design(s) will be in the game... It's like them saying "Wow we loved your design so much that we're not including it in the game! :)"

giphy.gif
The "Fans" are the ones voting though..

Argentus

Some characters barely have more than 3 entries, so it's seem logical not to see one costume per character.

I think TN will stick to 3-8 costumes maximum. :/
even if It's not one for each character, it should still be one per, so that it isn't just multiple costumes for kasumi, ayane, and Marie rose.

David Gregg

The "Fans" are the ones voting though..

So I guess could someone provide the exact details of what the contest entails then b/c it was my understanding that yes we vote on designs but it's ultimately TN in the end who decides the winners as well as which entries are included in the game.

Am I mistaken?

Kodachi

Standard Donor
So I guess could someone provide the exact details of what the contest entails then b/c it was my understanding that yes we vote on designs but it's ultimately TN in the end who decides the winners as well as which entries are included in the game.

Am I mistaken?
the fans vote on which ones they like the most popular get merch. The art team decides which ones they feel like making.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
So wait, have they found an actual legitimate way of voting? I know it's from the fans but please tell me it's not based on the likes and whatnot from uploading the pic via FB/Twitter.

Kohlrak

I like the whole community mentality that TK has been pushing for a while, but they should know better than to use likes or something like that. Not only can the costumes not get proper attention for votes, but like spamming can be done easily.

David Gregg

I see each character getting an outfit as a real possibility. Maybe not everyone get's an outfit that was originally designed for them but who knows we might have 3 rounds of "Contest Entries DLC".

mpgeist

Standard Donor
I just hope fans voting doesn't mean all the costumes are for either Kasumi or Ayane. You know that's what would happen if they didn't limit it to 1 per character, even if if every character doesn't get one.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD