News Team NINJA Costume Contest

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Atleast Ein has two entries now, I don't know which one will make it in though if any. I'll find out tomorrow.

Team Ninja will very likely take their time, deciding which are the best entries. They won't do that already tomorrow, lol.

By the way, Marie Rose just got another "buraidaru kosupure"-entry on Twitter! XD

indieanimator

Mila1.jpg
For Argentus- Keeping things simple to start. Time's limited since I live with my boss & his family. Unusual work/living situation. More to come later.

Aspect

Great work Squizzo, thanks so much for your efforts on it ;)

I've also done a very fast (and so very bad, damn different arms!) version of Gen Fu Shaolin monk (under suggestion of @Aspect).

asyp4SG.jpg

By the way now we need of people eager to submit them (from what I know no one has submitted Squizzo's design yet).

EDIT: Now I really like the outfit @Russian-chiropractic19! And great job @THE_WORST_KOKORO ;)

Nice! I would prefer seeing this Gen Fu to the original

Kronin

Nice! I would prefer seeing this Gen Fu to the original

Thanks. I don't think that the final outcome of the art ended to be really good, but the idea of Gen Fu wearing a shaolin monk outfit seems really fitting him :D

JKT

Did TN say what time on the 17th everything is over? There were like "where you live" but I think something a little more concrete in GMT would be better. lol
I'm not sure, but it would be great if a concrete time was confirmed!

Kronin

Sweet, thanks! ill hold off on having someone edit it all together until tonight. Wait, is the deadline by tomorrow morning, or do we have till tomorrow night?

I'm not sure, but it would be great if a concrete time was confirmed!

@Mr. Wah informed me that you have time the end of the 17th on your timeline.

EDIT: Pretty nice Leon's outfit @XZero264 :D

Argentus

A Hayate entry that should have been an Ein entry. It's @Kronin's polar opposite lol.

BlTj2NICIAEkas7.jpg

Alright. Seriously, wtf is up with people dressing Marie as a bride these days!? -_-

BlTnotUCMAAIJPA.jpg
yaknow how once Burning Crusade released, the elf fetishists overrann Orgrimmar? Well we got a loli, so all the lolicons are overrunning DOA. Freaking Japan and their crazy fetishes lol.

Kronin

Entering community contests kinda sucks. Before I would just sit back and watch all the cool costumes now every time I see a cool entry I think "fuck competition -_-"

Ahaha! For me is the opposite effect. Sure, I would like to win something or even better to get my outfit in the game, but what I really care for is that TN could realize that the tastes of a (big) part of the fandom is not only skimpy outfits for the girls. So more various outfits for males or not solely sexy for girls are released, better the situation becomes for me ;)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD