News Team NINJA Costume Contest

Argentus

NP Argentus I can easily make those tweaks. Also if you don't like the yellow pin I can remove it, or even add some more..

You can send it however you want or not send it at all, I just wanted to draw Mila with blue hair ;p
I so wanna just throw it up right now, but I'm OCD about making sure the details are clear about the glasses, pendant, text on the arms, handwraps, (is handwraps under the gloves too much, ya think?) and shiny satin/mesh nature of the sports bra and underwear lol. I like how you made the purple mesh shiny as well, it shimmers! Also, I am not against the button, but is anything on it? also, if possible, can you be clear whether you meant for the collar to be a hoodie or the bomber jacket style fur trim? II was iffy (my phone just autocorrected "iffy" to "orgy"...) about the collar and gloves, but I'm leaving that to you. again, awesome, thanks! tomorrow ill ask you or someone else to edit all the pics together for a final submission. (unless you want to just add all the details to your illustration for clarification, here's the original version for reference...)
1490773_1428212877429103_1910987092328858419_o.jpg

synce

Added your details and refined a few things (the pin is now a bee)

mila_concept_by_deeezel-d7en27b.jpg

I won't be able to do the other sleeve but I think your detail sheets are perfectly fine. If you want I could easily combine everything for you but I don't know if facebook has a file size or dimensions limit

THE_WORST_KOKORO

Standard Donor
I was running out of time guys, thats why some parts didnt get colored.

Basically I wanted something different for Kokoro its about time she gets something worthwhile.

This costume is based on my favorite hobby which is Melbourne Shuffle.
906192_768179379883121_6304440039647571644_o.jpg

(Download it to see the full details if you want)

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I was running out of time guys, thats why some parts didnt get colored.

Basically I wanted something different for Kokoro its about time she gets something worthwhile.

This costume is based on my favorite hobby which is Melbourne Shuffle.
906192_768179379883121_6304440039647571644_o.jpg

(Download it to see the full details if you want)

I like this kokoro outfit.

Argentus

Added your details and refined a few things (the pin is now a bee)

mila_concept_by_deeezel-d7en27b.jpg

I won't be able to do the other sleeve but I think your detail sheets are perfectly fine. If you want I could easily combine everything for you but I don't know if facebook has a file size or dimensions limit
again, ridiculously awesome, thank you. I'm going to have a cleaned up detail sheet (gonna just use the same old "toggles off" sheet, with the newer "toggles on" sheet that has the new details, then your rendition on bottom.). I have one last question. iI'm assuming yes, but do you like the jacket as a bomber with the fuzzy blue fur collar, or as a sports jacket with a standard collar? Also, I need to tweak my sheet to remove the "frayed" part of the gloves to match your illustration, and ill draw a closeup of the button (I kinda like that lol). Can you beleive this outfit was inspired by "We Are A Superstar DJ" while playing a match? mmy mind heard it as "I Am A Superstar Mila!"

synce

again, ridiculously awesome, thank you. I'm going to have a cleaned up detail sheet (gonna just use the same old "toggles off" sheet, with the newer "toggles on" sheet that has the new details, then your rendition on bottom.). I have one last question. iI'm assuming yes, but do you like the jacket as a bomber with the fuzzy blue fur collar, or as a sports jacket with a standard collar? Also, I need to tweak my sheet to remove the "frayed" part of the gloves to match your illustration, and ill draw a closeup of the button (I kinda like that lol). Can you beleive this outfit was inspired by "We Are A Superstar DJ" while playing a match? mmy mind heard it as "I Am A Superstar Mila!"

Oh haha, I must've missed some detail because I drew it assuming it was a hoodie. So I guess I prefer the bigger collar. Anyway GL with the contest

Kronin

Made a little sketch for poor old Gen Fu. I've already submitted an entry, so anyone who wants to submit this is welcome to.
Gen_Fu_Costume_Contest.jpg

Great work Squizzo, thanks so much for your efforts on it ;)

I've also done a very fast (and so very bad, damn different arms!) version of Gen Fu Shaolin monk (under suggestion of @Aspect).

asyp4SG.jpg

By the way now we need of people eager to submit them (from what I know no one has submitted Squizzo's design yet).

EDIT: Now I really like the outfit @Russian-chiropractic19! And great job @THE_WORST_KOKORO ;)

Last edited:

Kronin

In other news, here my entry for the contest:

hc2C2l2.jpg

I posted it on FB for the better quality of the picture, including a link to it in a twitter post. If you like it, you know what to do XD I added the changes suggested by @Rawbietussin, but in the end I left out the medals (even if his chest part appear to be a little "empty")

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=394129727395451&set=o.126851554085605&type=1&theater

https://twitter.com/Kronin1/status/456368594369015808

A big thanks to Anthony Birraux coloring for me Ein's head ;)

Last edited:

Kronin

Ein... not dressed like a tard? Nice!

Well, he is not even wearing an ordinary outfit XD.

In the beginning I wanted create an alterantive version of his DOAD C1, but then I thought that could be more funny and original something out from the canon... not sure if this will end to be an acceptable choice XD

Already gave my sketch to a friend to submit.
Link >>> https://twitter.com/JayZomBoz/status/456172308453806080/photo/1

Perfect! Now we have to wait for someone submitting Shaolink Gen Fu :p

Brute

Standard Donor
Well, he is not even wearing an ordinary outfit XD.

In the beginning I wanted create an alterantive version of his DOAD C1, but then I thought that could be more funny and original something out from the canon... not sure if this will end to be an acceptable choice XD
If we're bringing back old Ein outfits, I still want his denim C2 from DOA2.

That thing was pimp.

Kronin

Another great outfit for Ayane IMO:

BlTD2Q5CEAEuJVP.jpg:large

By FranHizaki

Source: https://twitter.com/FranHizaki/status/456204799281598465

A very sexy but stilish outfit for Leifang:

BlT7UifCQAEpO2Y.jpg:large

By Jakiepoopoo2010

Source: https://twitter.com/jakiepoopoo2010/status/456265792535805953/photo/1

EDIT:

Odd color choice on the uniform, @Kronin but I like it.

Odd, why? Green, Brown or Grey seem to me the standard colors for a such kind of outfit, the only thing strange is the green color for the epaulettes and the main bolt XD

By the way I thought that in the end all the colors could fit well between them (and at the same time I didn't want to use too much different ones).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD