News Team NINJA Costume Contest

Rawbietussin

I've been seeing a lot of Arabian belly dancer themed outfits all of the sudden apart from the influx of space suits.

Is that supposed to be Leifang as Harley Quinn? xD

Tyaren

Standard Donor
In other news, here my entry for the contest:

hc2C2l2.jpg

Not even Ein's chest is revealed or his pants unzipped or black leather to be found...how are we supposed to distinguish him from Hayate? :confused:

Kronin

That hair is majestic Kronin

I know, but the shame is that I didn't color it! XD The face is from Anthony Birraux ;)

He was so kind to offer to me his help for coloring all the outfit with his style (he could do it in few minutes). But even knowing that the outcome would have been better I denied (I spent endless time to color it, so I prefer to use what I did with my hard work XD)

Last edited:

Rawbietussin

Odd, why? Green, Brown or Grey seem to me the standard colors for a such kind of outfit, the only thing strange is the green color for the epaulettes and the main bolt XD

By the way I thought that in the end all the colors could fit well between them (and at the same time I didn't want to use too much different ones).

I was somewhat guessing you'd color the uniform by using a darker color instead of a lighter one but maybe that's just me lol.

Kronin

Not even Ein's chest is revealed or his pants unzipped or black leather to be found...how are we supposed to distinguish him from Hayate? :confused:

Ahaha! Thanks, now finally I know what to insert there:

wD5bbFi.png

XD

I was somewhat guessing you'd color the uniform by using a darker color instead of a lighter one but maybe that's just me lol.

Actually I really thought something similar, but then I decided to not do it because far from the effect that I wanted to get =)

JKT

Great work Squizzo, thanks so much for your efforts on it ;)

I've also done a very fast (and so very bad, damn different arms!) version of Gen Fu Shaolin monk (under suggestion of @Aspect).

asyp4SG.jpg

By the way now we need of people eager to submit them (from what I know no one has submitted Squizzo's design yet).

EDIT: Now I really like the outfit @Russian-chiropractic19! And great job @THE_WORST_KOKORO ;)
Wow its really nice! Now I think my Gen Fu entry (in the making) isn't that good T_T... hope I get time to work on it after work to submit it on April 17th!

Kronin

Wow its really nice! Now I think my Gen Fu entry (in the making) isn't that good T_T... hope I get time to work on it after work to submit it on April 17th!

Thanks @JKT! If you like and wish to use that Gen Fu drawing no problem, until now I think that no one still decided to use it.

PS: I didn't mention it before, but I decline every responsabilities by that outfit XD So if who submit it will end to get a prize or a recognition, it's just of that person :D

PPS: I'm trying to ask to @SweetRevenge117 for it.

Last edited:

JKT

Thanks @JKT! If you like and wish to use that Gen Fu drawing no problem, until now I think that no one still decided to use it.

PS: I didn't mention it before, but I decline every responsabilities by that outfit XD So if who submit it will end to get a prize or a recognition, it's just of that person :D

PPS: I'm trying to ask to @SweetRevenge117 for it.
Its cool I wanted to submit my own entry for Gen Fu; its just that your one is really good, so I'm looking at my own and thinking if its good enough lol.

Kronin

Its cool I wanted to submit my own entry for Gen Fu; its just that your one is really good, so I'm looking at my own and thinking if its good enough lol.

Don't worry for it, goes ahead with your work! ;)

Actually I don't think that my Gen Fu or my Ein are really good XD

UpSideDownGRUNT

Atleast Ein has two entries now, I don't know which one will make it in though if any. I'll find out tomorrow.

Hopefully we can vote for multiple costumes/characters(but not the same costume multiple times) because I have too many costumes I like

werewolfgold

Did TN say what time on the 17th everything is over? There were like "where you live" but I think something a little more concrete in GMT would be better. lol

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD