News Team NINJA Costume Contest

Argentus

@Argentus Dude just submit it already, it's still the exact same design that you started with
not really. t he original didn't have gloves, or the little bee button Synce added, or the larger bomber collar, or the new design for the underwear. And I can't just submit Synces thing without new details page to show the glasses, necklace, sleeve text point out details, etc.. also I need someone to edit them into a single picture...I can take another pic of lineart without camera flash though.

Argentus

He already had submitted ages ago. He wants a digitalized update I guess.
yeah just been trying to submit the updated version. be so much easier if I had my computer so I could just edit the original version instead of having to do everything from scratch again.

David Gregg

I personally would just use synce's version and write on the side what it says on her sleeve(s) and that's it. I agree with grandmasterson that you're overthinking this and unfortunately it doesn't make the design better. His artwork really fits with what you're going for and I personally find it the most appealing and the greatest chance of winning out of your design entries.

Argentus

I personally would just use synce's version and write on the side what it says on her sleeve(s) and that's it. I agree with grandmasterson that you're overthinking this and unfortunately it doesn't make the design better. His artwork really fits with what you're going for and I personally find it the most appealing and the greatest chance of winning out of your design entries.
Yeah, but I can't Write on the side of it. I don't have a computer. That's why I have to do it this way. II'd love to just write alongside Synces picture showing the ARM text, bee necklace, and call it a day, but I can't. that's why its better if...wait. I can just surround my original image with those details, then have that to the left like Synce did. mmaybe that would work?

Rawbietussin

At the end of the day, you already got a submitted entry ages ago whether you update it or not. That's really all that matters.

David Gregg

If within this last day you can contact @synce and find out if he could draw the bee necklace and what it says on the sleeve for you on the side of that pic I would do that but I'm serious I wouldn't add anything else after that. Synce's artwork really lets the outfit speak for itself.

GrandMasterson

Yeah, but I can't Write on the side of it. I don't have a computer. That's why I have to do it this way. II'd love to just write alongside Synces picture showing the ARM text, bee necklace, and call it a day, but I can't. that's why its better if...wait. I can just surround my original image with those details, then have that to the left like Synce did. mmaybe that would work?

Why are you so hung up on the text? I assure you it won't make the slightest bit of difference.

synce

Sorry been a little busy lately so I don't think I'll be able to help much. I wouldn't get too hung up on details personally... I think the essense of the design is the most important thing. If you need any images combined though just let me know which ones

Candy Dragon

I've just logged onto the Facebook page this morning and there is a sudden rush of last minute entries. This competition is getting intense. I can't wait to see the final list of designs (^o^)

KwonJigglypuff

I think this costume has good chance.

1509671_10152081797161270_5524115975230359419_n.jpg

Rawbietussin

I really find it odd why Jann Lee doesn't have Chinese themed entries. All the stuff he has are very Western by appearance.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I'm really dreading the fan voting next week! (Team Ninja said on Facebook, they'll start it in the middle of next week on their FB page.)
Those kinds of voting methods are never fair... :( People (that aren't even DOA fans vote for their friends, leave negative comments on rival costumes, the sluttiest girl costumes will get the most votes etc...
I do have an artist page of nearly 3000 followers on Facebook. Is it fair, to ask my fans to go vote for me? Should I set an example an refrain from even mentioning the vote? But what, if other people do promote their entries? >_>

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD