[Nov 11, 2012] DOA IN DALLAS 8! (Plano, TX)

P1naatt1ke1tt0

Is it already over? I'm checking the stream and it's past 1... did I miss it all?
They closed the stream while they're preparing the big canvas, or so they said. About an hour ago. They played some casuals... I don't think the finals have started yet, unless the stream moved someplace else.

bingsoo

Damn... singles grand finals were HYPE. Grats to Mamba's victory and his godlike Helena, and major props to Master for almost pulling off an epic comeback.

TakedaZX

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF... Yea I wanted Master to at least to reset the bracket... but it was down to the wire so... good stuff.

Zeo

Man I caught the grand finals, Master's comeback would have been so epic if he had just been able to clutch it out.

TakedaZX

Man I caught the grand finals, Master's comeback would have been so epic if he had just been able to clutch it out.
Yea. Ugghh I'm just so mad. Mamba's a great player... but dat force tech situation just... blegh. Regardless, it's not that I want it gone. I just want everyone else to have the opportunity to safely pick someone up off the ground.

dawnbringer

Yea. Ugghh I'm just so mad. Mamba's a great player... but dat force tech situation just... blegh. Regardless, it's not that I want it gone. I just want everyone else to have the opportunity to safely pick someone up off the ground.

I think people are overreacting and the force tech should remain as it is, for now at least. It looks powerful and good, and I don't like when good things are removed. Players need time to learn how to use it, and what to do against.

WINBACK

It looks to me like the only thing you can learn to do against it is get forced tech'd. How much more time do we need?

Brute

Standard Donor
I missed it sadly. Can someone fill me in on what happened? Sounds like there's some strong feelings about it.

DR2K

Props to E.Mann and Mamba for repping god tier.Fuck yo guaranteed shit, Imma guess this mothafucka down 4-6 times.

Hype grand finals, Master's Hayabusa is a thing of art.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD