New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

DOA4SHADOWFOX

Abbreviation for a clan called "Too Old To Fight". I remembered a Shadowfox from somewhere, so I thought you were that person.
nah, im not that one. I googled the TOTF initials and found that site just didn't know if that was what you were talking about lol.

franman

okay so DOA 5 is coming this September and I'm looking forward to getting it. I can't guarantee I'll be spending much time on it or any depending if want to enter University.

I'll start off by asking which characer is the high risk/reward type? Anyone who plays Soul Calibur knows Cervantes is that kind of character so any character from DOA that is like Cervantes?

Allan Paris

I'll start off by asking which characer is the high risk/reward type? Anyone who plays Soul Calibur knows Cervantes is that kind of character so any character from DOA that is like Cervantes?

First; Welcome to FreeStepDodge. Glad to have you here, franman.

Kasumi is one of the characters of high risk/reward. I don't know if she is still like that in DOA5. I have a feeling she still will be. You can ask to see if any of the characters in the E3 build were like that. I suggest going to this thread to find out: http://freestepdodge.com/threads/doa5-e3-version-q-a.780/page-22#post-18408. Just ask your question there, and 1 of the 2 community members that are here on FSD may be able to answer that for you more directly.

Omnistalgic

Hello fellow gamers...stumbled across this site at work after searching for some VF5:FS advice...this is the only place not blocked I guess because there isn't a "red-alert" word in the website lol...so tks for allowing me to forum lurk at work! about me?

umm..I'm from Jersey, I love gaming, play mostly on PS3 for the last few years, love my wife, love my daughter, love fighting games...

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Nice to see you Omnistalgic. Hope you enjoy your time here, and that you don't turn out like me and neglect your work while browsing the site :D.

Tap Master C

What's up guys? Tap Master C here. I've known about FSD for some time but never created an account. But when I met a couple of FSD regulars, Gill Hustle and Dr. Teeth, at the Fenway Fight Series tourney tonight, they suggested that I sign up, so here I am taking the leap.

DOA's been my top fighting game since I got into the genre with DOA3 (alas I never got to play DOA2 a whole lot...) I main Kasumi with a little Ayane, Leon, and Hitomi thrown in to mix it up. I'm not a "competitive" gamer, but I am competitive, so while I may not fare well in tourneys, I certainly wouldn't mind picking up some pointers on improving my DOA game to crush my buddies even worse, HAHA.

Gill Hustle

What's up guys? Tap Master C here. I've known about FSD for some time but never created an account. But when I met a couple of FSD regulars, Gill Hustle and Dr. Teeth, at the Fenway Fight Series tourney tonight, they suggested that I sign up, so here I am taking the leap.

DOA's been my top fighting game since I got into the genre with DOA3 (alas I never got to play DOA2 a whole lot...) I main Kasumi with a little Ayane, Leon, and Hitomi thrown in to mix it up. I'm not a "competitive" gamer, but I am competitive, so while I may not fare well in tourneys, I certainly wouldn't mind picking up some pointers on improving my DOA game to crush my buddies even worse, HAHA.

Oh yeah, another member of the MA DOA GUMI ! Funny how we met through a mutual freind. Had good talks, looking forward to some games . . .

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor

Nice, so you're up there? Hope you can make it out to GVN so we can meet as well - and you can see me beat down Gill... again... in DOA.

Tap Master C

Oh yeah, another member of the MA DOA GUMI ! Funny how we met through a mutual freind. Had good talks, looking forward to some games . . .
You know it, man! Gotta rep Boston! I'm extremely glad that our friend went out of his way to introduce us, we looked for you for about 10 minutes just as you stepped out, HAHA. The next Saturday that I'm free, I'll definitely try to make my way to UGS to check out the scene and run some matches!
Nice, so you're up there? Hope you can make it out to GVN so we can meet as well - and you can see me beat down Gill... again... in DOA.
Hey, Mr Wah, Gill told me a lot about you when we chatted yesterday. Yeah, I'm a Beantowner, born and raised. I definitely want to get to GVN, perhaps I can get there with the UGS guys if they don't mind, haha. It'll be great to meet more fellas of the fight community! Won't be so great to get smashed by them in DOA though... XD

Allan Paris

No need for one. It only keeps up dumb bs. Take whatever issue you have with someone to your Private Messages (Start A Conversation).

Welcome To FreeStepDodge, WINBACK a.k.a Gren Kuts.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD