New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

CatzDaLegit

Tina Purist
Premium Donor
Sup. Some people know me, some people don't. In light of DOA5 I returned back to doacentral to find it p.much dead. And now I'm here.

Talim JP

Leifang practitioner
Premium Donor
Let me know when you're in Tokyo and we can play the game you hate.

EDITs- Friend request sent.
Still gettin DOA4 down & need combos...

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Well its never too late I guess.. :p
Hey everyone! EMPEROR COW here.
Been playing DOA since the square shaped boobs first jiggled. Kinda skipped the DOA4 era as it was when I first moved London and well, lets just say that game didnt last very long lol.
I am also interested in other fighters as well and I enjoy playing competitively and making tutorial vids.

Been recently enjoying VF5:FS and really looking forward to DOA5. (and hoping one day for the unity of both in a massive crossover ... mmmmmm)

Check out my youtube channel: youtube.com/emper0rc0w
Twitter @EMPEROR_COW
XBOX gamertag: EMPER0R C0W

If you're ever in London and would like some games, just send me a PM and we'll arrange something ;)

UnD34D

Let me know when you're in Tokyo and we can play the game you hate.

EDITs- Friend request sent.
Still gettin DOA4 down & need combos...

If we can play games I actually like also I'd be psyched. KoF/Tekken. Also I don't have an xbox 360 anymore just so you know.

Talim JP

Leifang practitioner
Premium Donor
Guess I'll cancel the request (it worked though).

Only fightin game I play is DOA.

Played SC for 9 years but quit cause they took out Talim.

UnD34D

Guess I'll cancel the request (it worked though).

Only fightin game I play is DOA.

Played SC for 9 years but quit cause they took out Talim.

I'm sure my account still exists, but my 360 RROD a couple months back and I never cared to buy another. I definitely want to come down for TGS though so I'm sure we'll meet up, and I'll be down to play DOA... will DOA5 be out by then?

Talim JP

Leifang practitioner
Premium Donor
I love my 360 so if it RRODd on me I'd get a new black one.

TGS is the week before DOA5 is out.
Tecmo will have a comp on it at the show- I bet it'll be the the finished version.
But MS won't be there so will have to play it in the Sony booth or the Tecmo booth.

If it's too crowded and my house is OK we can go to my house after for DOA4.

UnD34D

I love my 360 so if it RRODd on me I'd get a new black one.

TGS is the week before DOA5 is out.
Tecmo will have a comp on it at the show- I bet it'll be the the finished version.
But MS won't be there so will have to play it in the Sony booth or the Tecmo booth.

If it's too crowded and my house is OK we can go to my house after for DOA4.

Sweet. Maybe they'll have a tournament or something for it.

I'll come over as long as your not a rapist. I don't hang out with rapists.

Madian

Hey everybody,

I've been playing Dead or Alive from day 1 of its release in North America on the original Playstation. I also play other fighters like Tekken, Guilty Gear and Mortal Kombat 9. With DoA5 on the verge of debut I figured it would be a good time to join FSD. I'm looking forward to getting some games in with all of you.

-Madian

Allan Paris

Hey everybody,

I've been playing Dead or Alive from day 1 of its release in North America on the original Playstation. I also play other fighters like Tekken, Guilty Gear and Mortal Kombat 9. With DoA5 on the verge of debut I figured it would be a good time to join FSD. I'm looking forward to getting some games in with all of you.

-Madian

Welcome to FSD, yeah like UnDead said there's a thread for this. I moved it to the proper thread. Just look around whenever you have the urge to make a thread. Most likely it is on here already.

Who do you main in DOA?

Madian

Welcome to FSD, yeah like UnDead said there's a thread for this. I moved it to the proper thread. Just look around whenever you have the urge to make a thread. Most likely it is on here already.

Who do you main in DOA?

Yeah it just didn't stand out to me. Oh well it's in the right place now.

I'm not particularly dead set on any single character in DoA. I like almost the entire cast in one way or another and I usually main someone different for each release. I'm really looking forward to Rig in the new game to be honest. He looks awesome.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD