"Kasumi! Kasumi! Kasumi!" Ayane's angst thread

Doug Nguyen

She only had 2 options after it. A low that could been seen a mile away and another mid punch. The string P+KP is now a sit down on CH and on NH P6PP puts the opponent in a crouching state and they can be grabbed low. But Your opponent literally had to put the controller down for you to pull this off.
Ohh thats not so bad i guess. So your saying P+K does not stun so you have to stun them before in order to get the sitdown from her P after her P+K to stun right? And what do you mean crouching state in her P6PP, is it like the sitdown stun?

Allan Paris

Ohh thats not so bad i guess. So your saying P+K does not stun so you have to stun them before in order to get the sitdown from her P after her P+K to stun right? And what do you mean crouching state in her P6PP, is it like the sitdown stun?

Correct on the first part, you got it.

No, it's not like a sit down. But the last punch in that string forces the opponent into a crouching position (no stun). They can be low thrown from it but they literally would not have to be playing for you to get it off.

Doug Nguyen

No, it's not like a sit down. But the last punch in that string forces the opponent into a crouching position (no stun). They can be low thrown from it but they literally would not have to be playing for you to get it off.
Oh finally though. Glad to see something that guarantees a low grab. Since before you had to bait them into low holding.

Doug Nguyen

I kinda like this.
YEah me too but like Allan Paris said, you practically have to let them hit you with P6PP and it has to be on NH. So i dont see this to be that useful, against blockers. Against blocks you almost always have to low hit them first in order to open them up for. Or grab them.

Shinigamimatt

YEah me too but like Allan Paris said, you practically have to let them hit you with P6PP and it has to be on NH. So i dont see this to be that useful, against blockers. Against blocks you almost always have to low hit them first in order to open them up for. Or grab them.
Yeah, I never expect to land it honestly. I just like the property of it. Kasumi needs more useful moves. But the stuff that is, is very nice.

PhoenixVFIRE

So basically it's the animation Bass gives you when he does 8P. It looks like a 90 degree bow that guarantees a low throw like before? I also have never been able to do this in battle only in sparring mode unfortunately :(

Doug Nguyen

So basically it's the animation Bass gives you when he does 8P. It looks like a 90 degree bow that guarantees a low throw like before? I also have never been able to do this in battle only in sparring mode unfortunately :(
Kinda sucks to hear that, but at least against sucky players it will work.

That's exactly what the move is doing.
What does it do on counter hit or hi counter?

Allan Paris

What are you talking about, the move was never "useless". What are you trying to figure out exactly about this move? I have told what it does on all of the hit statues.Critical Hit is no different, a critical hit is a stun and the properties of the move does not change.

Doug Nguyen

What are you talking about, the move was never "useless". What are you trying to figure out exactly about this move? I have told what it does on all of the hit statues.Critical Hit is no different, a critical hit is a stun and the properties of the move does not change.
Im talking about her P6PP and you said before "But Your opponent literally had to put the controller down for you to pull this off."

Allan Paris

I want you to go back and find the beginning post when P+K came into the conversation. Start reading from there until you get back here. Everything you are asking or trying to find out has been covered and explained. Now if you are not understanding it, ok, things can be broken down for you further, if possible.

I refuse to answer or explain things that I just got finished doing. Everything you want to know is all in previous post about this move. The move is not as deep as you think it is. Again, if you don't understand something, say that.

Doug Nguyen

I want you to go back and find the beginning post when P+K came into the conversation. Start reading from there until you get back here. Everything you are asking or trying to find out has been covered and explained. Now if you are not understanding it, ok, things can be broken down for you further, if possible.

I refuse to answer or explain things that I just got finished doing. Everything you want to know is all in previous post about this move. The move is not as deep as you think it is. Again, if you don't understand something, say that.
Ok sorry it was just one honest mistake that i didnt know critical stuns didnt change anything. Dont have to go on and lecture me.

Allan Paris

You have a habit of making these mistakes. I've noticed in several other threads since you've been here on FSD. It's like you ask questions and don't absorb anything, sometimes. Or you read things, don't understand it, and instead of you saying that, you rephrase and ask the same questions that have already been answered.

You've been here long enough to at least know the basics of this game. I am not trying to be mean or 'lecture' you. I don't mind helping and explaining things to you or anyone else. But you need to do some thinking on your own.

Doug Nguyen

Thanks i feel so good now. But alright i learned my lesson so ill be a lot more cautious next time i post things.

synce

I'm scared to think about how many Kasumis there will be online in 5. I hated everything about her in 4 yet even I'm going to be picking her up.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD