DoA5U Hayabusa

Nameless Sama

Doesnt Matter if Ryu gets buff or nerf I will always play with him and spam the shit of Izunas to my opponents. If I lose I will keep going. I prefer to lose with my main instead of using another character and giving up with ryu.

cip

On 33P:
What? It just got harder to punish with it. It's slower, now.
Oh, I read that wrong :( Yeah, that sucks.

Not exactly. From WR4K the hop animation is similar to the P follow-up, and can be used to bait holds. Gimmicky, but occasionally useful.
I never pulled that off on anyone. I find it far too risky.

On P+K:
More likely it would prevent you from making the transition at all, ie pre.103 vanilla patch.
Yeah, like I said, that would make it weird and I don't get the reason for doing that.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Forgive me my ninja brothers but i have given up on Hayabusa D:

Maybe when i get bored of Hayate i will pick up busa again

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Tried playing with Busa today and...
i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing-dog.jpg%3Fw%3D580

Brute

Standard Donor
Confirmed in 1.04 patch notes:

2H+K still does not crush mids.

Also, I can't seem to connect the Izuna launch->33P4->Shoho combo on middleweights anymore. I may be doing it wrong, though, so if someone could confirm on that, I'd appreciate it.

WR H+K seems unchanged to me, though the WR 4K9P hop-cancel input is better. It has to be more precise now, so you won't accidentally do it when trying to do WR 4KP.

Could just be me being weird, but it seems to crush highs a little better now. The low crush still applies too late to be used reliably against low WUs, though.

The on guard 214P->33P CH trick doesn't seem to work so well, anymore.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD