DoA5U Hayabusa

coffeedad

I <3 Jesus...and coffee.
Premium Donor
pic_rev_04.jpg

Coming in the next DLC pack :)
Now I desperately need a random filter for costumes. I don't want to be a fat santa by accident.

Just delete the santa dlc.

Reactions: cip

Jaguar360

My costume usage will probably end up being something like this:
Legacy costume - 75%
Spirit of the Fighter - 20%
Legendary Black Falcon - 2%
^White version (C3) - 1%
Fighter Pack costume - 1%
C4 - 1%

Brute

Standard Donor
Mine will end up like this:
Legacy costume: 99%
C1+C2+C3: 1% (for the times that I'm playing a mirror match and my opponent selects the Legacy outfit before me)

Jaguar360

I just want to give Spirit of the Fighter and the Fighter Pack outfit some time because those outfits have him masked, but don't have his face completely covered up. I'd like to switch between masked and unmasked interchangeably like I do with Hayate. Of course, <-- this costume is my favorite costume ever so I'll give it the most time.

Nameless Sama

For me I dont pick random anymore. I just pick the costume I really want to play but for this discussion I tryed to select Hayabusas Costume via Random Classic , Spirit of the Fighter and Legendray Black Falcon are the most probably costume which are coming via Random selection by me. The funny thing is the 3 are my favourites of 5U.

Brute

Standard Donor
Every time I pick random I get Ashtar. Tired of it.

In other news, I've gotten a lot better with the Senko. Been using it in fights regularly and it's a great help. Yoko was never a problem, so I've got that down too. But the Rekko? FUCK THAT MOVE. So tired of it's awkward timing. Pain in the ass.

Nameless Sama

I give your a tip. By rekko you have 3 seconds to make the inputs. Your problems is probably you make from rekko the first part but you notice it was fast as expected so in that case you miss it. For Rekko and Senko you must give some seconds for it. I give you a example.

You make it probably so :

:4::6::h: :+: direct :426: :+::4862: = not work

Or so

:4::6::h: :+: Fuck taht was fast as expected !

My Tip is prepare for the rekko izuna. I make it so and it always work on 360. On Ps3 it work for me now 96%. I got some feeling with that piece of shit controller.

:4::6::h: wait wait 2 - 3 sec and then :5: :426::h: :+: :6842::h:. Ryu need the time for teleport.

I am 100 % that you wait by Yoko Izuna. I am sure. Yoku give you more time but the point is you wait some seconds and then do the inputs. :hayabusa:

Brute

Standard Donor
Yeah. I think I'm rushing it to be closer to the Senko. Patience is probably what I need.
Thanks for the tips, man.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
I hope they add his "star wars" outfit someday to doa5u, I like it more than the legacy one same with that purple shinobi outfit

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Hell no that shit don't look cooler than his Legacy outfit. Ain't nothing more nostalgic than his DOA2 threads.

You trippin' balls. xD

idk man every time I play with that costume it just brings back memories maybe that's why I like it a lot

wasn't a fan of his legacy outfit in NGB either lol

what do you think of that black and red one?

Brute

Standard Donor
Red Muffer

not fan of the Ashtar either lol
It's okay. Having the after-effects red was kinda cool, but otherwise it was nothing special.

I would rather have the Ninja of the Future one with the Plasma Saber (both in NG:B and DOA5U).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD