DoA5U Hayabusa

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Well thats a shame, gives me no incentive to return lol

Dunno if that makes sense, my brain don't use big words often

ballr4evr

Hey Guys, I just uploaded this video in the media section, please check it out! A lot of hard work was put into it....it's a tribute to Ryu :)

Brute

Standard Donor
....goddamnit, man. You ninja'd me (pun intended).
Well, anyway, expect something similar from me inbound soon. Been working on it for a little while, now. xD

Back to your video: awesome stuff, even if the ashtar suit isn't my favorite. Was cool having some Ninja Gaiden action thrown in there.

cip

The roll cancels can't be done with 6P or 8P anymore, they need to be done with 9P. This is good, but a minimal change.

WR H+K feels to need a bit of a stricter input, but I can't be sure. High crush seems to work better, good catch Brute!

Can't find any change to 2H+K, 33P or 66K though. :(

SilverForte

Oh well, it wasn't very viable to begin with but it was style points if you landed it. Sigh. Did you find any property changes on his other moves at all?

Brute

Standard Donor
Oh well, it wasn't very viable to begin with but it was style points if you landed it. Sigh. Did you find any property changes on his other moves at all?
Master was apparently landing it with a roughly 90% success rate.

As for other stuff, not really. WRH+K and 66K seemed to have marginally better crush capacities, but both still only apply later in animation. Testing all of his lows looking for covert nerfs. Nothing seems changed thus far.

SilverForte

As for other stuff, not really. WRH+K and 66K seemed to have marginally better crush capacities, but both still only apply later in animation. Testing all of his lows looking for covert nerfs. Nothing seems changed thus far.

Anything new with p+k?

"P+K: Hurtbox adjusted"

cip

I've seen him fail it in tournaments more often than not. Made me cringe every time. It is a slight nerf, but I am happy with it, since I couldn't do it consistently and I still don't like the way it looks.

33P nerf is sad.

I can't find anything different with P+K either. I'm happy they didn't remove or force the Ongyoin option, though.

hey i'm new but maybe someone can help me out just pick up two characters to support my ryu and they are kasumi and rig anyway questing is there a easy way to land his WR 4k i have hard time getting it to come out sometimes i dont even do it also due to recent events my ps3 is out of use right now so i cant practice like i normally do every day and tips that might help thanks in advance also i need some idea to improve his pressure game

UpSideDownGRUNT

I use 1P and 9K or basically anything that leaves busa in a low state, you can just go straight to 4K/4KP/4KK/4T or H+K from there.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD