Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverForte

Are we talking about Tekken now?

3507775-sfxtk-pro-yoshimitsu.jpg

That is all.

Argentus

dayum I actually want this to be a thing now #Nitara2014

I'm protesting if she's not in MK10. Not even kidding. The storyline is set up to be a reboot of the MK4-Deadly alliance, like MK9 was of MK1-3.

So I'm praying for Nitara. Not looking forward to manface, but just learned to accept that (Got away with it because Sheeva is a monster, and Mileena's face is unique. Dunno how i'm gonna cope with Nitara having a manface though.)

Chapstick

Why did they post a tweet about arcade being in "Full BLAST" in english with a picture of Marie Rose? Just to be mean or what?

Rawbietussin

Glad I'm staying home this day so as to not see people eat faces with each other.

The gift boxes wallpaper might be telling that she is the freebie though but I prefer First Time Pack 2 (with Rig and Rachel cosplaying throwbacks of others) instead or a free V-day Tengu.

Last edited:

Kodachi

Standard Donor
March is spring so confirmed lol
It's just an educated guess, nothings been confirmed yet.

EDIT: nvm it's been confirmed
Hayashi was just on stage at JAEPO to promote DOA5UA and announced that Marie Rose will be released to console in March.
https://twitter.com/TeamNINJAStudio/status/434171828223741954
The tweet said the new character is "that woman appearing in the ending" (M-Rose)

Rawbietussin

Random thought: Did anyone know that Kasumi's casual DLC dress happens to have the same floral pattern as Helena's Affinity/Panache swimsuits from X2?

DOAX2Affinity.jpg

DOA5U_Kasumi_Casual_Screen.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD