The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argentus

My favorite portrait:

mila_portrait_by_doafanboi-d6oq8dp.jpg

I swear to god, I would marry Mila on the spot. So adorable/cute/sexy/beautiful/alluring/stunning all at once, which isn't something I can say for any other character in this, or any other game. First fictional character I actually fell in love with, even Tali'zorah never got that honor lol.

She is singlehandedly the only reason I bought DOA5. Was gonna pass on it until i saw her.

Hoya Destroyer

I swear to god, I would marry Mila on the spot. So adorable/cute/sexy/beautiful/alluring/stunning all at once, which isn't something I can say for any other character in this, or any other game. First fictional character I actually fell in love with, even Tali'zorah never got that honor lol.

She is singlehandedly the only reason I bought DOA5. Was gonna pass on it until i saw her.

For all you know, there could be a giant, crusty scab underneath that band-aid :p

Argentus

Like those people who wear them over their nose for NO reason at all... just because. I don't really get it. Maybe it's just a "Hey, look... I'm actually badass" -points to bandaid-

.... I don't get it.
I've worn a nose bandaid before, just because it was a long drive and my glasses were starting to hurt my nose.

Barbecue grill shades is a more questionable fashion statement. Who the fuck can even see in these?

kanye-west-grill-glasses-3.jpeg.jpg

Rather easily, it's like pressing your face up against a screen door, or blanket with holes in it. You see fine. You just look like a total douchenozzle that nobody wants to be around.

werewolfgold

I like the TTT2 Nina more. TR Nina looks like a doctored photo that you get out of one of those Japanese arcade photo booths. The one on the left looks more realistic. Like a real lady that would kick my ass if I ever met her. While the TTT2 shoulders are definitely weird (and WTF is with Miguel's hands?), I actually thought that the aesthetics of the characters and skin textures were pretty cool. DOA5 seems a lot more glamorized. They do use more polys. But, I think that Tekken is going to surprise people with what they come out with for next-gen. I think they've been low-balling a few things to accommodate their motion blur features.

Barbecue grill shades is a more questionable fashion statement. Who the fuck can even see in these?

kanye-west-grill-glasses-3.jpeg.jpg
It would be a picture of Kanye. lol

Chapstick

The bandaid thing is supposed to make you look like a young and reckless I think. The rough and tumble look Mila goes for.
The same thing can be said to people who wear glasses with no lenses..... wtf is the point of that!?
This one guy my junior year of high school always wore a pair of those and even took his school picture with them on. ._. They pissed my one teacher off so much she made him take them off every class.

Klts3

nina_williams_tekken_revolution_by_pedro_croft-d6t4h25.png

Nina is really pretty in Revolution. I'm more scared how Zafina will look like, because Harada said that he want all girls to look prettier in Tekken x Street Fighter, but lookin at Christie I'm not sure if he wasn't joking...
tumblr_mw7t47g4GT1re9fe1o5_1280.jpg

For me even her "manly" face looks better (I like her 'manly' face). BTW I was searching for TR Nina in Google and found this...
nina_williams_tekken_revolution_5_by_spyrousseraphim-d6uxko8.png
nina_williams_tekken_revolution_5_by_spyrousseraphim-d6v1e7l.png
nina_williams_tekken_revolution_4_by_spyrousseraphim-d6uqxfb.png
nina_williams_tekken_revolution_5_by_spyrousseraphim-d6uxkti.png

It's official, Nina and Rachel are sisters.

Rawbietussin

I want Anna as a guest character in DOA6 for cutting her off in Tekken Rev and TxSF. :c

Besides, Sophitia was featured in WO2U (which is a Tecmo-Koei game) so I believe that all the bad blood between them is gone.

Klts3

I want Anna as a guest character in DOA6 for cutting her off in Tekken Rev and TxSF. :c

Besides, Sophitia was featured in WO2U (which is a Tecmo-Koei game) so I believe that all the bad blood between them is gone.
Anna will definitely join TR cast and I'll bet she will be in TxST. Jaycee will be availabe in TR in few days, so there is no way Anna won't make it in.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Nina is really pretty in Revolution. I'm more scared how Zafina will look like, because Harada said that he want all girls to look prettier in Tekken x Street Fighter, but lookin at Christie I'm not sure if he wasn't joking...
tumblr_mw7t47g4GT1re9fe1o5_1280.jpg

For me even her "manly" face looks better (I like her 'manly' face).

The wide eyes and the lighting make Tekken Revolution-Christie (right) look kinda creepy... I like TTT2 -Christie much better here. Just her huge shoulder looks completely off. I am actually amazed that the Tekken-team just now started to care if the girls look pretty. Were they sleeping all this time? XD

Last edited:

Yurlungur

um, anna's not going to make it which saddens me deeply :(
I believe there done with the characters in txsf since rev is no longer updating

Yurlungur

The wide eyes and the lighting make Tekken Revolution-Christie (right) look kinda creepy... I like TTT2 -Christie much better here. Just her huge shoulder looks completely off. I am actually amazed that the Tekken-team just now started to care if the girls look pretty. Were they sleeping all this time? XD
I will admit ttt2 christie looks better, even though i hate her may she burn in fiery hell and if cfw would like to call me a hater i made the capo hate bandwagon

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD