The Art Style and Graphics Discussion

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
Then I won't post my pics here, I post because I have no one to share pics with, I can't help it if the person who made the thread deems Tekken to be an ugly game and doesn't appreciate it when I post my pics I take time to capture. As for the hair thing I say my opinion, other people say their opinions so why can't I?

I'm done taking pics for a while anyway, I'm in a sour mood since my friend basically called me a little bitch and has blackballed me like I even did shit

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Then I won't post my pics here, I post because I have no one to share pics with, I can't help it if the person who made the thread deems Tekken to be an ugly game and doesn't appreciate it when I post my pics I take time to capture. As for the hair thing I say my opinion, other people say their opinions so why can't I?

I'm done taking pics for a while anyway, I'm in a sour mood since my friend basically called me a little bitch and has blackballed me like I even did shit

Quit posting obvious ass and hair pics of the same characters in the same environment over and over again and everyone in here would be fine with your pictures.
It is funny that you single me out as the one disliking your Tekken pics, when numerous people (Force_of_Nature being the most recent one) mentioned that it got old a long time ago and that this is not what this thread is about. This is not the My Fetishes and Lily's Hair -thread. I gave you not so subtle hints all the time. Even Brute warned you. You just don't listen or you simply don't get it.

I won't say anything about the second part of you post other then: Grow up!

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
Quit posting obvious ass and hair pics of the same characters in the same environment over and over again and everyone in here would be fine with your pictures.
It is funny that you single me out as the one disliking your Tekken pics, when numerous people (Force_of_Nature being the most recent one) mentioned that it got old a long time ago and that this is not what this thread is about. This is not the My Fetishes and Lily's Hair -thread. I gave you not so subtle hints all the time. Even Brute warned you. You just don't listen or you simply don't get it.

I won't say anything about the second part of you post other then: Grow up!
Ok then. My pics aren't obvious, I've actually improved on that, and I just like how the hair is animated and how it looks. And ok then, I will. Seriously....i wish I had someone to talk to who understood what I'm going through, you're being quite rude to me and I don't appreciate it in the slightest

Mayor-Of-Mustard

@Juihau?

You can have Horizon as difficult as you want it to. There are several difficulties, easy to ultra hard and you can switch them on the fly at every time.
In general Horizon's combat should not be too difficult if you understand that it is all about figuring out what the weaknesses of each enemy are and planning beforehand how to best approach a fight. You will die countless times though if you just jump in head first into each battle. ;)
To be honest, the times when everything goes crazy are the most fun though. Like when you know the weakness of an enemy and you set traps and you are all sneaky and suddenly you get stealth ambushed by some other enemy group and they now all tear you apart 10 against one.

Loading times after deaths are super short fortunately. XD
That's great to hear. ffxv was far too easy imo except the final bosses like adryn, ifrit etc. and THAT infamous boss yall will know who i'm talking about
n the last of us is too boring for me and CAN be too challenging at time especially clickers, i must have a short attention span.

Please no fighting and stuff do all that in the pms I am not wanting this thread locked by the mods so I will post images of a game I really want called papers, please
Shot11-Jorji.png

i love the artstyle of this game, it looks very dark and since some of the people coming in are terrorists, criminals etc. all characters look dark and shady so it's like 'trust no one!'
especially since this game deals with heavy things and gives you chills.
I also love the artstyle of the f2p flash game Rebuild 2. check it ouuut

Last edited:

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
Here's some pics I've taken from Dragon Quest Heroes 2, let me know if there's a problem with any of them please

DEuQ90ZVoAQUeDI

DEuQ_KQUQAEjnC8

DEuQ5rmUIAEYtrl

DEuRAxyUQAEATZJ

She's my favorite girl

DEuRc7iXUAAto_1

DEuRZs6XYAA3jTF

DEuReYgW0AAi7ws

He was a hard boss. Don't worry this is just how he's dressed, I screenshotted since I wasn't expecting him

DEuR33DUQAAf3C7

DEuR6GXUIAAiFqX

DEuR9ScUIAAb3tx

DEuR7wLU0AA7cDB

Last edited by a moderator:

Brute

Standard Donor
I wish you all liked using spoiler tags as much as you like using IMG tags. I just about murdered my mousewheel scrolling through the past three pages. It astounds me that it doesn't bother people to leave behind such an unsightly mess.

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
Look I'm sorry...i don't mean to disrupt anything, I just like taking pics is all, not for attention but because I genuinely do like the beauty and look tekken has and I'm passionate about it. When I do my little fetish rants I'm just being funny, 3/4 the time I make remarks like that in here in just trying to lighten the mood and I'm not being serious, even my pics I'm trying to really tone down as I've been doing as of late. I also don't say anything much anymore if I do post a more risque pic, which I think seems fair. I post pics because I really do like to, I just don't like being treated as a freak and being told to "grow up" just for what I post. If I have to tho I'll take more pics from different games if it'll make everyone feel better, I just don't want to be alienated

I would just appreciate it if I was treated a bit better, I don't like having to retort at all but if I feel I'm being insulted what else am I supposed to do? :-/ but I really do need to take more pics in crash, I just kinda took a break since the levels are pretty hard

Brute

Standard Donor
We've all heard it countless times before. No one cares. You may notice how no one solicited you for an explanation over your past two previous posts, but you felt inclined to share anyway.

No more. Zero tolerance policy from here on out.

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
We've all heard it countless times before. No one cares. You may notice how no one solicited you for an explanation over your past two previous posts, but you felt inclined to share anyway.

No more. None. Zero tolerance policy from here on out.
Ok whatever, I'll just put my images in spoilers from here on out past the allowed 4 since no one cares, but I'll still post pics I take since I like the graphics tekken has.

I'll post more crash sometime tomorrow:) Carry on ignoring my posts.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I'll start using spoilers more often, thanks for the heads-up, Brute ^_^
Even with just one picture my post looks tremendously better with the spoilers. Forum magic :O

Brute

Standard Donor
You don't have to cover-up every picture, but some people have put like 7-10 full-resolution pics one after another in a single post, only to be followed up by the same practice every other post. It makes the thread an eyesore to examine and a nightmare to navigate.

Chapstick

Yeah it took about five minutes to post those night in the woods pics here on my craptop because the page was lagging my browser so hard

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Ok then. My pics aren't obvious, I've actually improved on that, and I just like how the hair is animated and how it looks. And ok then, I will. Seriously....i wish I had someone to talk to who understood what I'm going through, you're being quite rude to me and I don't appreciate it in the slightest
You could've talked to me on a PM, I wouldn't have minded.

Also, speaking for myself I do care about the pics you post. Some of your Tekken 7 pics stand out better than others, even if it isn't directly from the PC version at optimal settings.

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
You could've talked to me on a PM, I wouldn't have minded.

Also, speaking for myself I do care about the pics you post. Some of your Tekken 7 pics stand out better than others, even if it isn't directly from the PC version at optimal settings.
No it's fine, I understand what Brute means, it may have not been politely stated to me but I got the message still. As long as other users post their extra images in spoilers I don't mind doing so too, I just didn't think much of it since other users did it so I thought it was fine for me too

Brute

Standard Donor
The Toy Story graphics are excellent. On the other hand, Sora looks terrible. Even in "toy form" he shouldn't look more fake than the actual toys. It reminds me of Disney Infinity, where the attempt to make designs "toy-like" just made them look awful instead.

Like the way his hair texture looks like a computer-generated gradient rather than actual paint. And the fact that he has unnecessarily broad geometric lines around his chin but then a smooth shaping on the nose (around the nostrils). It's jarring.

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
I realized I never actually took any tekken cutscenes shots so I went ahead and did that a while ago, it's from the Mishima building where the camera gives an altered view of the fighters and a pretty good glimpse of the arena. I also got both variants of the Devil's pit cutscenes, versus mode version and the version with Devil Kazumi.(Before any assumptions are made Jin is shirtless by default in his normal TTT2 default, also camera angles are not chosen by me so just shooting those down before I share;))

DEvwEkqXcAAVPiJ

I like how this shot emphasizes how small the fighters are, I find that fascinating

DEvwGN2WsAA3w3h

A close up before they both jump off(Again I just screenshotted, camera angle isn't up to me)

DEvwf6xUIAA8mEo

Upwards view of the final round Mishima Building at the rooftop

DEvwa4MVoAEANzt

Pre devil Kazumi before she transforms. I only chose Jin because Lili doesn't seem to be able to fight her, only Akuma

DEvweMBUMAANoyD

The floor drop from the temple stage. Notice how the floor atop isn't cracked despite them breaking through. The floor is lava I guess

DEvwocRVYAAhExn

The mishima building rooftop

DEvwcwoVYAAlw77

Post devil transformation

DEvwIMoWsAIZCTd

After the jump from the pic I posted before

DEvwKNxWsAIJ7TI

Just before the final round fight, again I have no direct camera angle control. I might redo this pic with Kazumi and Heihachi or maybe Kazuya since Lili and Jin logically have no reason to fight each other
I'll take more pics of Crash tomorrow or maybe Dragon Quest if I can finally get past the final boss I'm stuck on

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Here's by the way the Kingdom Hearts 3 Toy Story announcement trailer in HQ:

It does look very impressive. O: In the Toy Story cutscenes in the second half of the trailer only the aliasing is telling this isn't prerendered but real time graphics.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD