Votes: 15 13.3%
  • Yaiba

Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other

Votes: 64 56.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

David Gregg

Tbh I think it does a disservice to the character reveal since a ton of sites are posting it to the public and everyone's just like.

giphy.gif

I never remember this happening for any other character reveal.

Although that doesn't explain the character select screen pic (that could be an actual leak).

David Gregg

Lol, this was exactly me 1 minute ago. The pic in the bottom right corner could indeed be Rig in jeans and varsity jacket. But I'm not completely sure yet...

=== ______=== °

D@mn Tyaren good eye! You're right it looks exactly like it! The tied jacket, red shoes, and black beanie.

10291771_520537241383699_8131465277803708278_n.jpg

Argentus

Appearance-wise I'm actually okay with her. Some of you may call it boring but LC was just plain bad design and went way too far (not to mention the horrible clipping issues with those d@mn tree trunk pigtails). This is almost exactly how I envisioned her (except with pirate/rocker attire and two small pigtails instead of one). For those of you upset with her appearance I think the bright pink hair and high pitched voice in her sneak peek trailer should have gave it away that she would be a very anime-like character and that she would look more along the lines of MR and Nyo as opposed to say Helena or Rachel.

Waiting for that trailer and I want to know why she has a tag throw with Raidou (is she possibly a M.I.S.T. robot?) :O
You leave Lollipop chainsaw alone!

Honestly, if Honoka had a different hairstyle or shorter hair - with the same side ponytail though - we wouldn't have this debate.
Same argument for p4

In all seriousness, wow they really did just pull an Angol Fear with this girl.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Yeah I think it's a bit too far on Unclekitchener. However, I will admit that this whole Japanese schoolgirl idol concept is getting really old. I am also waiting for her video but her overall is just far too typical and expected. Alas, since I'm not an actual A-Hole, I'd still play her for the moveset if she does seem interesting for my taste.

I hope honoka doesn't have a different move set every match <_<

Those characters never really end well for me

Luckily that is not an issue for me since I use mostly all of them with the exception of Alpha, Momiji, Tina & Mila. I find them to be a bit too boring for me in terms of gameplay. But I can totally understand how you feel though, there are certain characters I hope I don't get out of a random pool if she happens to have that type.

Last edited:

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
Yeah I think it's a bit too far on Unclekitchener. However, I will admit that this whole Japanese schoolgirl idol concept is getting really old. I am also waiting for her video but her overall is just far too typical and expected. Alas, since I'm not an actual A-Hole, I'd still play her for the moveset if she does seem interesting for my taste.

Luckily that is not an issue for me since I use mostly all of them with the exception of Alpha, Momiji, Tina & Mila. I find them to be a bit too boring for me in terms of gameplay.

I could use all of them but i am trying to improve XD

So far kas, phase 4, nyo tengu, mr.

Anyways probably going to drop to one character eventually.

Btw did anybody order the doa5 lr arcade stick?

My Babenapes

@ everyone saying, she only slightly resembles Marie Rose, look at this:

16084248150_2ca2d2ca67_o.jpg

I just changed her hair color and eye color and voilà: Marie Rose! Team Ninja obviously did the same thing, just in reverse.

She just looks like a slightly older version of Marie -_-

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD