Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other

Votes: 64 56.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abelnog91

I hope honoka doesn't have a different move set every match <_<

Those characters never really end well for me
That's my worst fear at this point... maybe she'll be like a female raidou in the sense that maybe both of them will mix different moves from other characters? and that's probably why they have a tag throw.... i don't know i really hope that's not the case

crapoZK

Standard Donor
She just looks like a slightly older version of Marie -_-
This is an edit.

Guys stop using Tyaren's edit like it's the official thing please.

Beige Rachel costume is there I think. Even though it's blurry, I can see the costume. Bottom right, to the left of Rig's one.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Do you have a close up?
I edited my post, because I'm not too sure about it, but I'm on the tablet right now, so I can't Screenshot. I can see the bra, and the colour of the outfit is like a grey beige colour. With the blur, it looks like Vanessa Lewis from VF, but tomorrow, the full HD article may be out.

Jadeinchains

I edited my post, because I'm not too sure about it, but I'm on the tablet right now, so I can't Screenshot. I can see the bra, and the colour of the outfit is like a grey beige colour. With the blur, it looks like Vanessa Lewis from VF, but tomorrow, the full HD article may be out.

I can see the one you are talking about and think It really is the biege outfit with the purple bra.

I have to say though I really wanted her fiend hunter outfit.

Argentus

salad.jpg

+
DataTNG.jpg

=
16084248150_2ca2d2ca67_o.jpg

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
In that image of Honoka... I notice that she is using a dark red projectile-based move with her right hand. Her right hand has the skull glove on it.
Reminds me of K', the protagonist from KOF99~01...
If this is the case, then she could be using that glove to accumulate or utilize the said projectile. (Whatever the move she is using could either be a Hold/Throw with a unorthodox input notation... OR... it is a Power Blow. It would also be interesting if it were a move used in neutral, like Nyotengu's 4+P+KP where she smacks people around with a giant hurricane.
In terms of game play, I would predict she has i10 frame jab strings and elaborate transitions within her move set...
I don't know. But, I am curious.

David Gregg

Nah it's not ahaha.

But going back to her. The stance there on famitsu with the image seems to be like Bokuho. Perhaps a Mokujin type? (Ability to have a character's moveset by a round or whole match.)

I really hope this isn't the case. I HATE the Mokujin types. If I wanted to use a random moveset every match, I would have chosen the character called Random Dice. I like that each DOA character has an established fighting style. That's what has always set it apart from Tekken for me which I feel is full of clones and mimics.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
You know what would be funny.... that Honoka actually had Genra's moveset.
Now THAT would be hilarious. I mean, isn't Genra really the only fighting style left that hasn't been brought back in the game? Coupled with the fact that she has a "secret power", it makes sense!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD