Final Fantasy Thread

Hayabusiness

Yeah, God who wants to listen to music so shitty it only relies on yawn worthy """"""shocking""""""" lyrics? Not me.

Aaaaaaanyway, to stay on topic...

I remember somebody posted a picture of Google Translate which translated "Final Fantasy XV" to "Final Fantasy Versus XIII".
Apparently, it's not an edit, but a legit easter egg. You need to ask the program to translate it to Latin.
2016_11_16_14.50.36.png

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I could see Johnny Yong Bosch voicing onion knight
He voices Firion from FF2. His vocal range is far too low to voice a kid.

Troy Baker voicing Sephiroth
He's voiced by George "Superman" Newbern.

Yuri Lowenthal as Bartz
He voices Cecil.

Jason Spisak has been voicing Bartz.

You can consider me sold if Michelle Ruff, Laura Bailey, or Erica Mendez voices a girl in here for sure
Of the three mentioned, Laura Bailey voices the Cloud of Darkness, the Onion Knight's main antagonist from FF3.

If Faris from FF5 makes the roster, she will most likely be voiced by Erica Mendez, since she has a knack for tomboyish androgynous female characters... such as her recent role as Sailor Uranus in the Viz English dub of Sailor Moon.

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
He voices Firion from FF2. His vocal range is far too low to voice a kid.

He's voiced by George "Superman" Newbern.

He voices Cecil.

Jason Spisak has been voicing Bartz.

Of the three mentioned, Laura Bailey voices the Cloud of Darkness, the Onion Knight's main antagonist from FF3.

If Faris from FF5 makes the roster, she will most likely be voiced by Erica Mendez, since she has a knack for tomboyish androgynous female characters... such as her recent role as Sailor Uranus in the Viz English dub of Sailor Moon.
I love Erica, she voices Naotora in DOA. I love the slight pitch you hear when she says "I'm so sorry I won the fight!", she voices tomboyish characters quite well.

Jadeinchains

Does putting them in gifs not help? I thought that meant that they wouldn't slow down people's phones?
Yeah, God who wants to listen to music so shitty it only relies on yawn worthy """"""shocking""""""" lyrics? Not me.

Aaaaaaanyway, to stay on topic...

I remember somebody posted a picture of Google Translate which translated "Final Fantasy XV" to "Final Fantasy Versus XIII".
Apparently, it's not an edit, but a legit easter egg. You need to ask the program to translate it to Latin.
View attachment 22115

Lol are you talking about Cupcakke?
----

That's a pretty cool Easter Egg! I like that they haven't forgotten where it came from, I wonder if there will be a reference to Stella? Even though from what they've said she wasn't really a developed character anyway though people go crazy over her.

I have to say I don't really remember much specific voice actors.

Hayabusiness

It is certain that if Dissidia Arcade will be dubbed in english, all previous voice actors will reprise their part, AT LEAST on the matter of Cloud. They still keep his first english VA (from Kingdom Hearts). Square seems to want to keep things consistent.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
The Eurogamer guys (remember their first hilarious video a month ago? XD) made another 1 hour long gameplay video of FFXV. It again is pretty entertaining:

Jadeinchains

Lol! Instantly I was laughing about the girl trying to get on camera! XD

And a Battle Royale reference, Also I didn't know there was more outfit options!

OMG! XD the inuendo is real!

Prompto - Are you ready to rumble Noc?

Noctis - I'm game!

Gladio - In that case, I'll join you.

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Also I didn't know there was more outfit options!
Huh? Yes of course. You can also dress them in casual clothes from the get go in the demo. There are still lots of empty costume slots left in the menu for each character, so that's a good sign there will be more in the game or as DLC.

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

That's good to hear, Hopefully there's a clothes shop or a reward for completing a side quest. Also that huge bird is beautiful. I just got to that part of the video, These two are really funny.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD