Final Fantasy Thread

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Y-yeah! Rendering Star Sensei said he's gonna get Dissidia FF whenever it drops too, he plans on using Tidus.

Who is Rendering Star Sensei?

I get that this is actually a promo deal by Square Enix and that comedian (who I guess is big in America?) but that was unfunny and terrible to watch. I don't think that's good promo for the game at all. He didn't just poke fun at it a little, he made it look like an absolute f****** waste of time. :/

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
Who is Rendering Star Sensei?

I get that this is actually a promo deal by Square Enix and that comedian (who I guess is big in America?) but that was unfunny and terrible to watch. I don't think that's good promo for the game at all. He didn't just poke fun at it a little, he made it look like an absolute f****** waste of time. :/
Oh you know Rendering Star here on FSD? He's a very skilled Kasumi player who I asked to teach me to use her better and I've gotten much better since 2014 which is good XD He says "Yes henny!" a lot and invites me to play with him online on nights when we're both available.
Tidus definitely fits my playstyle and is the one I used most frequently in 012.

Some Tidus gameplay:
I'm thinking about using Tidus too, he looks fun but I already kinda know who I want to use for real: Sephiroth, that long knee length hair and that long blade I can't pass up. XD

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Lol, so funny:

I love Prompto. ;__;

giphy.gif

Hayabusiness

He's already married to me that's why.

Though we're on thin ice because I'm not buying FFXV right away, he served me with divorce papers like ten pages ago :(
That is clearly a sign of abusive Active Time Behavior, also known as Tabataism, maybe in the end this divorce is nothing but good.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
With a name like Conan, were you really expecting him NOT to be savage?

By Crom's beard, you've been bewitched by the light of the blue moon...

Tyaren

Standard Donor
strange that they haven't announced a PS4 release date yet. I could've sworn that the initial plan/speculation was actually releasing it at the end of this year. Which is now... :/

Jadeinchains

Lol don't get to far ahead, They still have like 30 characters to add to the game before they add dlc. From how long it's taking it going to be a long time before we get it on ps4. ( I just want Fran! )

By the way I asked Gentiana how she feels about the waifu wars and you'll be shocked what she said.

giphy.gif

a759fb40-3800-40c0-8c6d-0913ee2cb4d2

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Lol don't get to far ahead, They still have like 30 characters to add to the game before they add dlc. From how long it's taking it going to be a long time before we get it on ps4. ( I just want Fran! )

By the way I asked Gentiana how she feels about the waifu wars and you'll be shocked what she said.

giphy.gif

Well, she's completely right! :)

tumblr_odj6wshBpV1sljcbwo1_540.gif

tumblr_oghgheUFsY1s2w5q7o1_540.gif

I didn't really find more different gifs. :(

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD