Final Fantasy Thread

Jadeinchains

Well, she's completely right! :)

tumblr_odj6wshBpV1sljcbwo1_540.gif

tumblr_oghgheUFsY1s2w5q7o1_540.gif

I didn't really find more different gifs. :(

I don't think I've seen the second gif before? It's a shame there's so few of her because I've thought Gentiana was interesting when I first saw her. She's beautiful and mysterious.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Guys, just two more weeks! :D It's so close!

I've been watching some older trailers of the world and creatures again to get myself in the mood:

And I've forced myself to not explore the demo any further. I want to leave that for the final game. :)

Jadeinchains

Guys, just two more weeks! :D It's so close!

I've been watching some older trailers of the world and creatures again to get myself in the mood:

And I've forced myself to not explore the demo any further. I want to leave that for the final game. :)

The wow trailers have been amazing during this game! Great trailers, And yeah the exploration is going to be so fun! I'm seeing trailers for the game as well with the 14 days thing. I'm going to be playing this game so much after release, I'll be exploring every little part of the world, The forests and deserts and the cities. I'll be taking pictures to so I'll post them when it comes out.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
The wow trailers have been amazing during this game! Great trailers, And yeah the exploration is going to be so fun! I'm seeing trailers for the game as well with the 14 days thing. I'm going to be playing this game so much after release, I'll be exploring every little part of the world, The forests and deserts and the cities. I'll be taking pictures to so I'll post them when it comes out.
If you finish the game under 100h, you'll be in trouble. °______° They said they have content for about 200h in the game and that is excluding the upcoming expansions. :)

It's so hard for me to not jump right back into the demo and explore it to my heart's content. The area to explore is huge! Like three times as big as Episode Duscae. But...I...must...not! >__<
@Jadeinchains
@KasumiLover69
Did you guys play the demo yet?

Jadeinchains

If you finish the game under 100h, you'll be in trouble. °______° They said they have content for about 200h in the game and that is excluding the upcoming expansions. :)

It's so hard for me to not jump right back into the demo and explore it to my heart's content. The area to explore is huge! Like three times as big as Episode Duscae. But...I...must...not! >__<
@Jadeinchains
@KasumiLover69

Yeah I'm definitely not going to rush through the story or anything, This game is so open that I'm just going to explore as well a lot and level up. I'll be doing side quests too. I'm looking forward to just looking at the animals in the wild and the people in the city as well. That's crazy that it has so much content without even the expansions, I'm definitely going to be getting the expansions as well.

I haven't played the demo yet, I don't think I will since the game comes out soon. I don't blame you for finding it hard not to keep playing the demo.

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor

@Jadeinchains
@KasumiLover69
Unfortunately nope I can't, I'm only given 14 GB per month of Hotspot, and if I download the demo I'll be offline until December 14th as a result, plus I can't read Japanese and I'd be a bit put off playing a demo with words I can't understand.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Nope. XD Otherwise I'd be on it at this very moment XD I really hope there will be an English dub for it. And chill on these videos PB dammit! Some of us use phone browser -_-

Not sure why you would feel there won't be ENG casting. Most FFs (especially Dissidia) is high likely to be a guaranteed since it did fairly well in the states on the portables.

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
Not sure why you would feel there won't be ENG casting. Most FFs (especially Dissidia) is high likely to be a guaranteed since it did fairly well in the states.
Y-yeah then! I don't have anything against Japanese but I prefer English anyway, plus the current popular VAs are actually pretty good. If a character has a VA I like you can guarantee I'll use them just to hear their voice, I could see Johnny Yong Bosch voicing onion knight, Troy Baker voicing Sephiroth, Yuri Lowenthal as Bartz, and uh...whoever voiced lightning will likely reprise their role. You can consider me sold if Michelle Ruff, Laura Bailey, or Erica Mendez voices a girl in here for sure

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
subtitle only is for very niche games that typically barely made it overseas in the first place. if you're familiar with JRPgs or watching anime it may not bother you, but for most people its very much something that could push potential costumers away and as such a last resort.

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
That's very true, I probably wouldn't have been in any hurry to get DOA5 if it didn't have English dub, and I only tolerate SK since most of the VAs are actually well done, they can scream damn well that's for sure at least. XD

DLC in the future and an English dub will be an auto instabuy for me.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Plus Lightning just isnt the same without Ali Hillis, Maaya Sakamoto is cool but Ali is who I identify her with.

As for the XV demo im doing the infinite goblin and stallion mobhunts every so often to make sure I dont forget hpw to play for the full game, getting anything below S in the first chapter is unacceptable

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Found out my surgery date today. November 29th. That couldn't have been planned any better at all.

Hayabusiness

Good luck with the surgery, @CyberEvil , I hope everything goes ok.
----
I hope FFXII gets at least two more characters in Dissidia.
Ideally, in my dream game, I would have Gabranth, Basch, Balthier and Fran, but the most I expect is Vaan and Gabranth (like Duodecim)...

Still one more would be very nice since it got shafted in Duodecim.
If that were the case I'd add Basch.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Aww... :( No, I do...but putting gifs in spoilers doesn't really help either. I would have to stop posting awesome gifs completely.
I swear we are regressing in tech. 10 years ago, when people didn't browse the internet on their phone, no one was complaining about too many screens or gifs in a thread. :( We had finally moved on from those terrible 56k modem dial up days. Now we are back again.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD