Final Fantasy Thread

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Cindy in the demo (PS4 Pro, not by me)

37c3266010514aebb50c4c76a919797f.png

Chapstick

I got to the car pushing part and stopped. I also skipped like half the tutorials. Not understanding japanese is a big part of it lol Carbuncle's trying to praise me and tell me what to do and I'm like D:

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
Not really, Japanese likes to think non Japanese are skinny white blonde people
Or dark black people who are very tall and lanky with thick pink lips, just look at DBZ during that tournament when Trunks gut punched that one guy who had to be the most blatantly stereotypical depiction of our race...

UpSideDownGRUNT

The demo is based on the gold version right? it'll probably still be like that in 2 weeks time.

I gotta say, for a while now ive been cautiously sceptical but, FFXV is sooo much damn fun. There's still a few thing I'm not super big on but, it's still good.

I'm now super excited for the 29th (if my game doesn't come before that obviously) it'll be even better in a language I understand lol

Tyaren

Standard Donor
So far I like it. I'm not completely in love though. The language barrier is a pretty big problem. I couldn't even properly finish the tutorial and I have no idea what to buy or to sell. Also I have seen the desert area a bit too much in recent months, lol. XD I'm not very far in the demo though, I was just running around, exploring and fighting some enemies. (I spotted one of those big, horned dinosaurs in some sort of sinkhole. O: But it was way out of my league.) I heard you get the Regalia and you can go as far as Galdin Quay (the resort on the ocean) so I am pretty excited for that. :) I'm going to do that later this evening.

UpSideDownGRUNT

So far I like it. I'm not completely in love though. The language barrier is a pretty big problem. I couldn't even properly finish the tutorial and I have no idea what to buy or to sell. Also I have seen the desert area a bit too much in recent months, lol. XD I'm not very far in the demo though, I was just running around, exploring and fighting some enemies. (I spotted one of those big, horned dinosaurs in some sort of sinkhole. O: But it was way out of my league.) I heard you get the Regalia and you can go as far as Galdin Quay (the resort on the ocean) so I am pretty excited for that. :) I'm going to do that later this evening.
It actually goes a little further than that, I just got the gem for that reporter guy

Tyaren

Standard Donor
@Tyaren you already even got the Pro? I don't even think it's out over here yet, looks like I have to check some more stores.

Where are you from again? In the US and EU the launch date was yesterday and yesterday I got it. :) Though I had incredible luck because it was instantly sold out everywhere in my city and I didn't even preorder. (Germany is Sony country. That happens everytime a Sony console launches here.)

@Jadeinchains, did you already play the demo, what do you think about the trailer? O:

Jadeinchains

Where are you from again? In the US and EU the launch date was yesterday and yesterday I got it. :) Though I had incredible luck because it was instantly sold out everywhere in my city and I didn't even preorder. (Germany is Sony country. That happens everytime a Sony console launches here.)

@Jadeinchains, did you already play the demo, what do you think about the trailer? O:

Nope I've not played the demo yet ( If I do ) And lol I think I'll stay away from the trailer if it has a lot of spoilers etc, I don't know why it's just for Japanese psn?

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
Yeah, I'm not getting the demo unless it's in US PSNs too, I don't have the time nor the patience to play something I have no idea how to understand and interpret XD. Even then I probably won't try it, I kinda want to save that first playthrough for when I actually get the game, playing a new series for the first time is sacred to me.

Jadeinchains

Yeah, I'm not getting the demo unless it's in US PSNs too, I don't have the time nor the patience to play something I have no idea how to understand and interpret XD. Even then I probably won't try it, I kinda want to save that first playthrough for when I actually get the game, playing a new series for the first time is sacred to me.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking, I know barely the basics of Japanese and wouldn't have a clue what to do so I'd rather just wait. I just can't wait until the full game comes out and I can play it completely at my own leisure! :)

If I got ( get ) the demo I know I'd be running around exploring in it.

UpSideDownGRUNT

The idea of the demo is to see if the game is for you, its literally why its called Judgement Disc.

Its basically whats been shown before so unless youve skipped everything gameplay wise there wont be anything majour.

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
I still don't know, and besides I can't understand Japanese and not sure if my GB will allow a download. I've watched gameplay footage and that alone tells me if the game is for me. :)

And I know what an idea of a demo is Grunt -_- Don't get tsundere with me XD I'll unleash my inner Happy turned Ryoki ;-D

Nikotsumi

I finished it now. I would upload some screenshots I took but for some reason it doesn't let me upload them to my laptop, and Idk why >_>
Well, I didn't like the magic system at first, but now I changed my mind, since you can absorb A LOT of elemental magic near camps. Thanks to the Blizzara&Cure spell I was able to kill 2 Lvl 15 bombs and a Lvl 30 Iron Giant xD
You can also do pretty neat combinations, for example you can combine all the elements to get a 3-elemental spell called "Magic" (it looks really cool lol). Depending on the item you use you can get a double/triple cast or additional effects, such as Cure/Curse/Poison/Stop (these are the ones I was able to "discover").

EDIT :
OsnyU6lmjtVT2.gif

^ I lol'd so much at this. (Prompto ruined it, go away! xD)
FINAL_FANTASY_XV_JUDGMENT_DISC_14.png

FINAL_FANTASY_XV_JUDGMENT_DISC_36.png

FINAL_FANTASY_XV_JUDGMENT_DISC_46.png

FINAL_FANTASY_XV_JUDGMENT_DISC_65.png

FINAL_FANTASY_XV_JUDGMENT_DISC_68.png

FINAL_FANTASY_XV_JUDGMENT_DISC_86.png

I was able to get them but I don't like the quality, I can assure that in-game it looks better.

Last edited:

ShinobiGuy

I'm from Norway, I found it online at two of the bigger online stores. 100+ in stock (that's a lot here), but won't be in a physical store close to me until December 20th. Hmmmm. Not a fan of ordering expensive stuff online, mostly due to the shipping. Don't trust them to not break it (though I know of no such happening).

Hmm, to wait or not to wait.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I finished it now. I would upload some screenshots I took but for some reason it doesn't let me upload them to my laptop, and Idk why >_>
Well, I didn't like the magic system at first, but now I changed my mind, since you can absorb A LOT of elemental magic near camps. Thanks to the Blizzara&Cure spell I was able to kill 2 Lvl 15 bombs and a Lvl 30 Iron Giant xD
You can also do pretty neat combinations, for example you can combine all the elements to get a 3-elemental spell called "Magic" (it looks really cool lol). Depending on the item you use you can get a double/triple cast or additional effects, such as Cure/Curse/Poison/Stop (these are the ones I was able to "discover").
I managed to kill an iron Giant too lol, although not without struggle xD

Its feels almost rewarding when I finish a battle with S parry and S offence, still not sure on how back attack is graded is it how many times you do it? I always get D in that.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD