DOA5U wanted Costumes

Argentus

I would really like to see the below outfit, for Lisa.
Its unique, its sexy and its stylish. Its what the game needs more of.
jbvWMF0jKklReB.jpg

oh my god no. That's not "sexy" or "stylish" that's "even got rejected from the strip club" trashy.

Look...I know, for you...um..."less is more"....but this is the thread for "wanted costumes", not "want no costume".

I keep picturing you as the type to sit there drunkenly screaming at the tv "TAKE IT OFF!" as you play DOA..

Though, saddest part of it all, is that "outfit" WOULD suit Lisa....though for the record, that's not a compliment.

It'd look better if it was a two tone jumpsuit, like a gymnasts outfit, rather than just "black and bare skin". Actually, shop that lady with like...royal purple over the bare skin, maybe. Or La Mariposa's classic Silver.

Hoya Destroyer

I actually think this outfit could work really well for Rachel or Christie too.
If Lisa wore it, it would contrast with her darker skin tone nicely, if the outfit was colored white instead. If Lisa had an Afro as an alternate hairstyle, that would be cool too :)
I can appreciate that not everyone likes skimpy outfits, but after the casual pack, it would be nice to see some sexy and interesting stuff again.
jbvWMF0jKklReB.jpg

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
Idk why this is taking so long especially Ayane's
View attachment 3495

Uih nice, where did you get this pic from?

Well, that Kasumi costume from NG3RE is still one of my favorites. A screenshot showing that it will be available for DOA has already been posted a long time ago. Therefore, this would be also one of my requests.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I would really like to see the below outfit, for Lisa.
Its unique, its sexy and its stylish. Its what the game needs more of.
jbvWMF0jKklReB.jpg

Come on, you've got to be kidding?! XD
I was just reading the DOA and Freestepdodge-articles on Encyclopedia Dramatica, laughing my ass off and thinking: "Noooo, were not that hopeless! XD" And then I instantly stumble scross this entry... >__>'

Hoya Destroyer

Anyone here watch Game of Thrones?
Man, the below outfit has DoA written all over it.
Again, it looks sexy and unique and would be an awesome design to add to the game. Or at least, something that looks similar to it.

iWh9yaDEgyUPv.gif

FatalxInnocence

The game needs less sexy, and more costumes that fit the characters occupation & personality. Rachel needs more hunter based costumes. She's a fiend slayer! I demand badassery! ;D

Occupational based costumes would be a nice change too. Give Helena an opera singer outfit, Lisa more luchadore stuff, Kasumi more ninja stuff etc.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD