DOA5U wanted Costumes

Argentus

The game needs less sexy, and more costumes that fit the characters occupation & personality. Rachel needs more hunter based costumes. She's a fiend slayer! I demand badassery! ;D

Occupational based costumes would be a nice change too. Give Helena an opera singer outfit, Lisa more luchadore stuff, Kasumi more ninja stuff etc.

more tomboy outfits for Mila
More opera/classy outfits for Helena
More assassin outfits for Christie (TRENCH COAT)
More military outfits for Bayman
More ninja outfits for Kasumi
More La Mariposa for Lisa
More wrestler outfits for tina
Antique shop owner outfit for Ryu
More badass outfits for Leon (TRENCH COAT)

so on and so forth.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
06d6e8b6e71b850731ed79b5b5f25442-d612jaj.png

While I did like that Kasumi costume in NG3RE, it's just her DoA5 C3 with a blue cape. I'd rather see something not already in the game.

I would love to see more Steampunk costumes, I really liked Hitomi's and Ayane's. I think that if designed well, it could fit well on a majority if not all of the cast.

I would also like to see Momiji's remaining NG costume as well.
Ninja-gaiden-3-razors-edge_momiji_Indigo_Happi.jpg

chocolaterain14

While I did like that Kasumi costume in NG3RE, it's just her DoA5 C3 with a blue cape. I'd rather see something not already in the game.

I would love to see more Steampunk costumes, I really liked Hitomi's and Ayane's. I think that if designed well, it could fit well on a majority if not all of the cast.

I would also like to see Momiji's remaining NG costume as well.
View attachment 3610
Same i would love to see this costume as well

Hoya Destroyer

I'd love to see some Super Hero themed costume packs. Considering pretty much every character in the game is already super human in combat, the Super Hero look could work nicely.
They could have Helena, Tina or Rachel wearing something like Ms Marvel...
jI8WUGURNmWQ9.jpg

The ninja girls in something Psylocke inspired (like Cammy in this SF4 mod)...
Psylocke_Transparency_by_kevinlroberts.jpg

You could have someone like Hayabusa wearing something that looks vaguely "Ironman". A robot Izuna drop would look pretty sweet, IMO
j0Au7h9wqwfQM.jpg

Maybe Hayate could be a DoA version of Hawkeye? Have a Punisher-like Bayman etc
Of course, TN would have to make these designs very different to avoid copyright infringement from Marvel, but if they could keep the design similar enough so that people understood the reference, it would be great.

Last edited:
I'd love to see some Super Hero themed costume packs. Considering pretty much every character in the game is already super human in combat, the Super Hero look could work nicely.
They could have Helena, Tina or Rachel wearing something like Ms Marvel...
jI8WUGURNmWQ9.jpg

The ninja girls in something Psylocke inspired (like Cammy in this SF4 mod)...
Psylocke_Transparency_by_kevinlroberts.jpg

You could have someone like Hayabusa wearing something that looks vaguely "Ironman". A robot Izuna drop would look pretty sweet, IMO
j0Au7h9wqwfQM.jpg

Maybe Hayate could be a DoA version of Hawkeye? Have a Punisher-like Bayman etc
Of course, TN would have to make these designs very different to avoid copyright infringement from Marvel, but if they could keep the design similar enough so that people understood the reference, it would be great.

Rachel needs a Black Cat costume, copyright be damned!
1357105956051.png

Tyaren

Standard Donor
You guys never get enough, do you? XD
Most of the girls got 20+ complete outfits, Ayane and Kasumi got close to 30! That's actually a huge number and more than most real life people have in their wardrobe. From fighting gear, to casual, to bikinis, to fetish wear and nonsense costumes, we are well served for every girl.
Imho only Rachel, Momiji and Marie Rose (and of course Ein, Jacky and Leon) are really in need of some more outfits. Team Ninja can really call it a day with the rest of the cast...

Rawbietussin

Anyone remember playing Capcom's Star Gladiator 2/Plasma Sword: Nightmare of Bilstein during the glory days of the Dreamcast? Helena needs Rain Bilstein's outfit as a pay homage DLC like what she did in 2U with her Reina-inspired costume from Tecmo's Deception III.

PlasmaRain.png

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Edit:
Rawbiewtussin, did you just completely change your latest post, while I was typing? Why am I even replying anymore? XD
As far as I know, Team Ninja did confirm, that there will be a casual volume 3 coming to us next year. But then, imho they really can call it quits throwing 30 outfits at each of the girls and focus a little more on quality outfits for Marie Rose, Rachel, Momiji, Jacky, Leon and Ein. ;)

Rawbietussin

We'll just have to see if they'll stick to their word. I may be satisfied with 3 of Helena's costumes - white blouse and black trousers (C3), seashell bikini (C17) and Greek Goddess dress (C22) - that I couldn't ask for anything else but lets see what they can come up for her casual costume.

Edit: Sorry Tyaren. I did but don't worry about it. I'm still up and hopeful for Casual Vol. 3 DLCs.

Last edited:

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
You guys never get enough, do you? XD
Most of the girls got 20+ complete outfits, Ayane and Kasumi got close to 30! That's actually a huge number and more than most real life people have in their wardrobe. From fighting gear, to casual, to bikinis, to fetish wear and nonsense costumes, we are well served for every girl.
Imho only Rachel, Momiji and Marie Rose (and of course Ein, Jacky and Leon) are really in need of some more outfits. Team Ninja can really call it a day with the rest of the cast...

lol tell you what when i get my HUNK/Helghast costume for Bayman i'll call it quits till then....
drawn helghast.jpg

re4 helghast.jpg

lego helghsat.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD