DOA5U wanted Costumes

Princess Kasumi

Yes, stuff like Haunting Ground and Clock Tower will forever remain beautiful. How much i wish for more stuff like that today :(
today we get stupid car racing games... CoD.. shooters... and more crap -__- but you should know HG sold really bad compared to other capcom games! yes i want another similiar HG game too >__>
It was amazing having the dog to protect fiona, u could call the dog to follow you or attack the fat man,daniella and the rest of the evil people! or make it sit ^^. I like Ico as well really fun game to play.. you can finish it less than 4hours, you protect a white girl from a dark shadow castle, if she gets kidnapped by them, they will put her in a shadow hole then you have a few secs to save her, u've to find a way how to get out of the castle with the girl.. very beauitful game too =)

Aspect

I can agree with the overflow of shooters in the gaming industry following the popularity of Call of Duty... but "stupid car racing games"?

We only have a handful of them every generation with the majority coming from EA's need for speed franchise. The big name players such as Gran Turismo and Forza only release an edition every couple of years and they just keep getting better and better in terms of graphics, features, and gameplay. If you were talking about the kart racers like modnation racers I can sort of agree, but the again those types of racers aren't catered to someone like me. I appreciate the attention to detail they put into GT and Forza, the cars are just get more and more stunning every generation.

Just my view as a fan of racing games. Game devs have to follow the money as they are business entities looking to make a profit off each title, which leads to the over saturation of the market with COD and COD clones. Creating timeless classics from original titles is a real gamble compared to releasing a COD which is sure to bring in sales.

I'm looking forward to playing Last Guardian though, if it ever comes out. :)

Aspect

Alright. I just felt like saying something, but anyways. Instead of just new costumes.
It would be great if TN could fix the clipping issues with some outfits. For instance, I just bought Kasumi's WO3 outfit and noticed that her hair flows through the collar rather than over or around it which really takes away from the visual appeal. I think a lot of Christie's outfits clip through her when she's in her losing pose as well.

Argentus

Honestly I never thought of him as menacing just extremely pervy. He's a creepy 30-40 y/o man trying to impregnate an 18 year old girl against her will. lol

Most importantly which DOA character could they make look like Daniella?

HauntingDaniella.png

Hm....Christie, if and only if, she ALSO got the hairstyle to go with the costume.

Otherwise that dress would look amazing on Helena if they made the dress a side slit to let her legs move for her fighting style.

Aspect

I think these would have been really nice Casual DLC costumes.View attachment 3348
especially Mila's

I really like all of those designs. Kokoro - I would change the pattern of the skirt and def change the shoes. Ayane - I like the idea but I don't like the shape of the dress ( the bottom). Mila - I think a 3/4 zip would look better, maybe. The footwear is pretty good.

I feel like team ninja has an obligation to make every girl wear heels and when they aren't the shoes are kinda.. interesting. Sarah is at least barefoot in her swim outfit, I can't imagine anyone using her type of fighting stance with heels at all. Thinking about it, how are they fighting in heels?

Kronin

In the hypothesis that Team Ninja will relase other Legacy outfits for the characters left out from this last pack (hypothesis because this pack wasn't called Vol.1, so for what we know now this is the only one), what single outfits you would like to see back?

For me:

Gen Fu:
xvlQTik.jpg

(After Ayane's NG1 outfit and Ryu's throwback (^^) it's became my top priority in the list of classic outfits back)

Christie:
150px-ChristieDOA3C4.jpg

Kasumi:
150px-KasumiDOAUC3.jpg

Hayate:
150px-DOA3_Hayate_C3.jpg

Ein:
150px-Doad_ein_c1.jpg

Ayane:
150px-AyaneDOA3C1.jpg

Eliot:
200px-Snap_2012-08-17_at_15.47.17.png

Brad Wong:
150px-DOA3_Brad_C1.jpg

Lisa/La Mariposa:
150px-LisaDOA4C3.jpg

Hitomi
150px-HitomiDOAUC5.jpg

(with the option to include/remove the orange jacket)

Bayman:

150px-DOA3_Bayman_C2.jpg

Kokoro: in the end the girl got back all her outfits from DoA4 and DoAD (even if just one between some alternative versions or colors), with the only excetpion of her last DLC outfit from DoAD (that anyway was a schoolgirl uniform and DoA5U has already 2 DLC packs for it).

So I say her DoA4's C2, but just because would be perfect for a Tag together with Eliot C1 (just like for DoA4):

150px-KokoroDOA4C2.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Said this I would be equally glad to bring back, in place of my main choices that I mentioned over, these outfits:

200px-Snap_2012-08-17_at_15.46.44.png

150px-DOAD_Render_Bayman.jpg

150px-Bayman_Costume_1.jpg

150px-HitomiDOA4C2.jpg

150px-DOA4_Hayate_C4.jpg

150px-DOA3_Ein_C1.jpg

AyaneDOAUC6.jpg

150px-AyaneDOAUC8.jpg

150px-DOA%2B%2B_Kasumi_C4.jpg

Last edited:

ShinQuan

In the hypothesis that Team Ninja will relase other Legacy outfits for the characters left out from this last pack (hypothesis, because this pack wasn't called Vol.1, so for what we know now this is the only one), what single outfis you would like to see back?

For me:

Gen Fu:
xvlQTik.jpg

(After Ayane's NG1 outfit and Ryu's throwback (^^) it's become my top priority in the list of classic outfits back)

Christie:
150px-ChristieDOA3C4.jpg

Kasumi:
150px-KasumiDOAUC3.jpg

Hayate:
150px-DOA3_Hayate_C3.jpg

Ein:
150px-Doad_ein_c1.jpg

Ayane:
150px-AyaneDOA3C1.jpg

Eliot:
200px-Snap_2012-08-17_at_15.47.17.png

Brad Wong:
150px-DOA3_Brad_C1.jpg

Lisa/La Mariposa:
150px-LisaDOA4C3.jpg

Hitomi
150px-HitomiDOAUC5.jpg

(with the option to include/remove the orange jacket)

Bayman:

150px-DOA3_Bayman_C2.jpg

About Kokoro, in the end the girl got back all her outfits from DoA4 and DoAD (even if just one between some alternative versions or colors), with the only excetpion of her last DLC outfit from DoAD (that anyway was a schoolgirl uniform and DoA5U has already 2 DLC packs for it).

So I say her DoA4C2, but just because would be perfect for a Tag together with Eliot C1 (just like for DoA4):

150px-KokoroDOA4C2.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Said this, I would be equally glad to bring back in place of my main choices that I mentioned over:

200px-Snap_2012-08-17_at_15.46.44.png

150px-DOAD_Render_Bayman.jpg

150px-Bayman_Costume_1.jpg

150px-HitomiDOA4C2.jpg

150px-DOA4_Hayate_C4.jpg

150px-DOA3_Ein_C1.jpg

AyaneDOAUC6.jpg

150px-AyaneDOAUC8.jpg

150px-DOA%2B%2B_Kasumi_C4.jpg
You want that Brad and Ein outfit too? :) right on ma man!

Tyaren

Standard Donor
150px-AyaneDOAUC14.jpg

AyaneDOAUC6.jpg

150px-AyaneDOAUC8.jpg

These three really were great! Ayane had probably the best costume selection in DOA2 Ultimate.

Kronin

About the return of old outfits, Team Ninja answered to a twitter user that if more people will request to get back certain old outfits, they will release other classic outfits DLC:

They said it in this post:

Team NINJA ‏@TeamNINJAStudio

"@BUGwhite: 「あの当時のコスチュームが欲しい」という意見は沢山頂くので、好評でしたら、また検討しますね。@TeamNINJAStudio ジャンリーのコスが入ってたので気づいたらセット購入していました。これからも復刻コスは作られる予定はあるのでしょうか?

Source https://twitter.com/TeamNINJAStudio/status/413078623805919232

And the twitter user Ahmed translated it for me:
Ahmed ‏@wody_123

@Kronin1 he is thanking them from bringing back jann's costume, asking if they will bring back more Old school costumes

Ahmed ‏@wody_123

@Kronin1 TN said that lots of people asked for them, if people wants more DOA old school costume they will think about another DLC :D

Sources: https://twitter.com/wody_123/status/413304614323105792 https://twitter.com/wody_123/status/413304945694089217

Like I said I want new outfits, but I would like also the return of at least 1 old outfit for the rest of the DoA cast left out from this Legacy DLC, more the presence of the four Razor's Edge outfits for Ayane, Ryu, Kasumi and Momiji absent in DoA5U.

I have already sent my requests to TN:

https://twitter.com/Kronin1/status/413307166309613568
https://twitter.com/Kronin1/status/413307975302787073
https://twitter.com/Kronin1/status/413310676904337408

If you wish to get a particular old outfit you too, make listen your voice ;)

Last edited:

Hailo_Hwm

Am I the only who likes these? :O
I really like Ayane's from DOAD and her DOA 4 ... but that's probably just me. LOL
DOAD_Render_Ayane_Purple.jpg

DOA3D_Render_Kasumi_2.jpg
DOA3D_Render_Ayane_2.jpg

Kronin

I really like Ayane's from DOAD and her DOA 4 ... but that's probably just me. LOL

DOA3D_Render_Kasumi_2.jpg
DOA3D_Render_Ayane_2.jpg

No, no... IMO these are 2 of the most nice and original DoA Dimensions outfits, I would like to see their return me too ;) About the first Ayane's outfit that you posted, is a great alternative to her classic purple one.

It's only that if I would have decided to post all the old outfits that I like, I would have never seen the end of my requests XD I forced myself to decide for just 1 outfit to request to TN (Eliot make an exception, because I would have regretted any single choice of his DoA4's C1 and C2 XD).

So I chosen Kasumi's Alpha one from the strong nostalgic feeling (more is a simple but great shinobi outfit IMO) and Ayane's DoA3 C1 (very likely a pretty unique shinobi outfit compared to the ninja's vestiary, more the secret hint/easter egg that put in correlation her outfit with Ninja Gaiden1 make it even more badass XD)

UpSideDownGRUNT

Nope this is actually one of my favourite Ayane costumes, but I agree that DOA3 C1 is more deserved to the old skool Ayane fans.

I think Ein should get 1 of these 3:
DOAD C1 as Kronin suggested/plus as I have not played Dimensions I would love to get to see this costume in action
Doad_ein_c1.jpg

DOA2/U C6 as Zeo requests although he prefers the DOA2 version and I agree
BZcBpgcCMAAK-Ie.png

DoA4 C2 as it was a great Ein costume
Ein_Costume_2.jpg

Hayate should get :
DOA3 C2 (green version)
DOA3_Hayate_C2x.jpg

DOAD C2
Doad_hayate_c2.jpg

I would love to see one of these for kasumi:
DoA2U C3/4 I love this costume although I prefer the black version of Kasumi Alpha's primary pink.
150px-KasumiDOAUC3.jpg
150px-KasumiDOAUC4.jpg
it would also be semieasy to do since the guards/tabi and gauntlets are the same as Ayane's C2
DoA4 C7
150px-KasumiDOA4C7.jpg
since everyone and their pet cat wants this costume why dissappoint? :rolleyes:

I'd like to see 1 of these for Hitomi:
DOA2U C4 my fave DOA2U costume next to her tennis costume
150px-HitomiDOAUC4.jpg

DOA4 C2 one of my faves from DOA4
150px-HitomiDOA4C2.jpg

DOA4 C5/DOAD C5 since this is another one people seem to want I thought i'd put this is as well although I personally prefer the blue version
150px-DOAD_Render_Hitomi_2.jpg
150px-HitomiDOA4C4.jpg
but we can all agree all these comes would look great with a ponytail ;)

My Ayane faves to return:
Ayane DOA2/H*C C2 I want this because a good friend of mine wants it back and because I've never seen it
DOA2_Ayane_C2.png

Ayane DOA3 C1 another one that is constantly requested
150px-AyaneDOA3C1.jpg

Ayane DOA2U C8 a personal favourite from mealso least likely to happen lol
150px-AyaneDOAUC8.jpg

Ayane DOA4 C4/DOAD C7
150px-AyaneDOA4C4.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD