DOA5U wanted Costumes

Argentus

Used PhotoShop express app to tweak contrast and saturation, tried to make the blues as "shimmery" and vibrant as they are in my head. thoughts? better? worse? not perfect, but hope oh can see what i was going for, at least.
10014737_1424222051161519_1531173861_o.jpg

Kronin

Used PhotoShop express app to tweak contrast and saturation, tried to make the blues as "shimmery" and vibrant as they are in my head. thoughts? better? worse? not perfect, but hope oh can see what i was going for, at least.
10014737_1424222051161519_1531173861_o.jpg

I think that it's a very good outcome.

Argentus

Honestly though, I say go for it. Make her hair dark where it naturally is and make blue instead of red highlights. After all if Ayane could be blonde why can't Mila be blue?
. you saying I shouldn't bother darkening the dark blue to midnight, and just leave it black with ice blue highlights?

Nameless Sama

I just want this

Ryu34.jpg

Doad_hayabusa_c2.png

KimonoRyu4_zps27555bdb.png

ngs2ryu.jpg

All outfits should be playable as unmasked Ryu
___hayabusa_ninja_clan____by_veix-d6y6fo2.png

and playable with this red eye just for alternation. IF some Males gets sunglasses give Ryu his red eye (the Grip of murder eye) like this
main_v_sword.jpg

KwonJigglypuff

It keeps getting better and better. The colors are still a bit flashy on paper but I know what you intend to do. The hair color should be darker, right ?

Argentus

It keeps getting better and better. The colors are still a bit flashy on paper but I know what you intend to do. The hair color should be darker, right ?
. yes but I want it to shimmer in the light, going between the darker blue, and an ice/sky blue. think i should try the red and yellow classic underwear with the blue, or keep it violet ish?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD