DOA5U wanted Costumes

Tyaren

Standard Donor
For my Facebook page I made some joke about the horror of mirroring one's own artwork. I used a work in progress shot of my entry to the contest, so I thought, you might be interested in a glimpse of that:

13469490143_03feb931fc_o.jpg

Argentus

For my Facebook page I made some joke about the horror of mirroring one's own artwork. I used a work in progress shot of my entry to the contest, so I thought, you might be interested in a glimpse of that:

13469490143_03feb931fc_o.jpg
I always try to think my art is improving, then I see art like that, which blows me clear out of the water, and I'm all "screw it, I'm done" lol.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I always try to think my art is improving, then I see art like that, which blows me clear out of the water, and I'm all "screw it, I'm done" lol.

Every artist thinks that about some other artist, me too. :(
I think Team Ninja made it clear, that it's not the quality of the illustration but the overall idea/inspiration, that they are looking for in this contest. So no one is screwed as long if they have good ideas. So far you've come up with some really good ones. :)

Argentus

okay, so Gregg aside,does anyone else have an opinion on if I should stick with black and blue, or dark blue with light blue for my Mila outfits hair?

Tyaren

Standard Donor
If you are going to change Mila's hair color you should imho stick with blue/black though. Nicer contrast and Team Ninja might even consider this as an option, since it's not too much of a change.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Every artist thinks that about some other artist, me too. :(
I think Team Ninja made it clear, that it's not the quality of the illustration but the overall idea/inspiration, that they are looking for in this contest. So no one is screwed as long if they have good ideas. So far you've come up with some really good ones. :)
Unfortunately TN turned it into a popularity contest by allowing people of Facebook to vote (which is going to be totally fair and unbias :rolleyes:)
You definitely have the best chance of winning just from seeing your wip you also have thousands of people on your FB page waiting to vote for you well played.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD