DOA5+ for PS Vita

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
The VF characters did take up development time that could have been spent getting DoA vets into the game, so it's not exactly way off-base to make a statement like that. Might not have been the intent, but it can be seen that way without much stretching.

Zeo

I agree with the above statement actually. Dispite my favorite VF character making his way into the DOA series, It's honestly a pretty sure bet that if DOA6 (if there is one) doesn't have any guest characters, we'll probably see all the oldies come back. Except maybe Tengu and the bosses + K-Alpha.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
...and we're getting off topic. I know I contributed, but we're going to overlook that.

So...DoA5+ on the Vita. Watched a couple of the gameplay vids hiding out online and it's looking damn good, and not just for a portable entry. Considering the dpad is better than both current gen console pads, I'm looking forward to it. My one concern is the high likelihood of toned down backgrounds. Wonder if it'll affect how many items are strewn about in Home?

Mesharey

Congrats !

The white Vita looks DELICIOUS. :O

Get PS Plus for Uncharted and Gravity if you don't have it already.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I buy too many games for my Vita and barely play. I love the damn thing but I just can't justify playing it at home. Only really play it when I travel. I am looking forward to Sigma 2 Plus and DoA5 Plus, though. Should be a great first quarter.

Mesharey

I buy too many games for my Vita and barely play. I love the damn thing but I just can't justify playing it at home. Only really play it when I travel. I am looking forward to Sigma 2 Plus and DoA5 Plus, though. Should be a great first quarter.
Me too, I only play it at work (night shift for a week every 1.5 month) or when I travel.
At home I prefer consoles.

DR2K
Get Uncharted too if you like the series, its good.

Chaos

Me too, I only play it at work (night shift for a week every 1.5 month) or when I travel.

DR2K
I love the Uncharted series especially Uncharted 2 and the Vita version looks fantastic. :)

DR2K

DR2K

Played through it in July. Borrowed a Vita. Solid game.

I wonder if the Vita version will be cross platform with PS3? Would make finding players much easier online.

SilverKhaos

Thats why I can't justify even buying it. If I'm out of the house, i'm too busy to be using a handheld. And if I'm at home, i'd rather use my tv.

Great for kids who aren't the ones driving or running the errands, though.

Mesharey

DOA5+ :

l_50d01ea15c33d.jpg

l_50d01e9feeb05.jpg

l_50d01ea130bc7.jpg

l_50d01ea1d5894.jpg

NSFW? :p
http://www.famitsu.com/images/000/026/175/l_50d01e9f398d7.jpg
More:
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201212/21026175.html

It looks really really good.

Dave

I'm sorry but that's lame. I am not buying a handheld system for this. Looks like they get more content, yet all we've gotten so far were costume rehashes that had outlandish prices. Hope the console players are treated to this what seems to be 'exclusive' content like the rest of the world was treated to the exclusive premium dlc swimsuits.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD