DOA5+ for PS Vita

synce

Well at least 2 more DLC packs confirmed and (surprise surprise) they're DOAX rehashes. Tecmo has surpassed Crapcom, I wonder if they'll be heading into Idolmaster terriroty DOA6. Imas 2 had nearly a thousand bucks worth of DLC with all the accessories and junk

Ghosty-J

I don't care too much about the other features, but I'm dieing for that BGM Customization feature to be patched into the PS3 version. How awesome would it be to fight on the Lab stage with "Hunting" from Digital Devil Saga playing in the background? There's only one way to find out, but I need that baby patched in so I actually have good music to finally fight to : P

SilverKhaos

Fuck Leon. They gave a ton of his stuff to Mila anyway. Ein ftw. No story required.

Naw, fuck Ein. he's already present, divided up into two characters (Hayate and Hitomi). We need Leon to meet the manliness quota for this game. Bass is just silly now like Zack, and Bayman's just....weird lookin. THey gave him a boyband haircut, which really doesn't help, either.

We need the king of brutality, Leon, present in DOA. Mila is a spiritual successor, but she's not a full on substitute like Hitomi is for Ein.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I say y'all go fuck yo' couch.

If we manage to get Leon, Ein, Tengu, etc. and they're balanced well over time, that's a win/win situation for all who demanded them. In the end, it just means more happy people until someone finds another reason to complain.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Naw, fuck Ein. he's already present, divided up into two characters (Hayate and Hitomi). We need Leon to meet the manliness quota for this game. Bass is just silly now like Zack, and Bayman's just....weird lookin. THey gave him a boyband haircut, which really doesn't help, either.

We need the king of brutality, Leon, present in DOA. Mila is a spiritual successor, but she's not a full on substitute like Hitomi is for Ein.

Somebody never really played Ein much. He plays drastically different from Hitomi, shared discipline or not.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Forlorn Penguin, those would be love pillows.

This was supposedly the "surprise" TN mentioned a week or two ago along with the DLC costumes. While it's lacking certain characters, they are certainly well done.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor

This was supposedly the "surprise" TN mentioned a week or two ago along with the DLC costumes. While it's lacking certain characters, they are certainly well done.

Oh, really? I guess the second Kasumi one is going to be her new "Paradise Sexy" costume.

Female Tengu

I say, screw the gameplay and characters. It's not important anyway.

All we need is this:

l_50d01e9f398d7.jpg

trolol

Ghosty-J

And being the jerkwads that they are, Eventhubs will post it as an article disregarding every other VG/anime dakimakkura ever. Further making the game more of a laughing stock in the FGC than it is now. Oh wait... it already happened :confused:

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
No they're not. The most recent screens are from the Vita version, but they have been upscaled and there seems to be AA even though the console versions don't even really have it. They're better looking than it likely will be because things were probably prettied up for the shots at the expense of the framerate. There are videos out there of Hayashi playing the game and it looks damn good.

DR2K

No they're not. The most recent screens are from the Vita version, but they have been upscaled and there seems to be AA even though the console versions don't even really have it. They're better looking than it likely will be because things were probably prettied up for the shots at the expense of the framerate. There are videos out there of Hayashi playing the game and it looks damn good.

A JP reader said that there is a disclaimer that the images are from the console version.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD