Release date predictions

• 2014-15

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • 2016+

Votes: 105 92.1%

• Total voters

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Would you seriously not like the fact to have Mila, Nyo or even Marie beat the hell out of that over-exaggerating 90's Anti-Hero...who people also love to call a misogynist? I think people would buy DOA in droves just to do that.

im not a punishment type of guy. some people like getting revenge on things they dont like i personally prefer to just to remove that aspect from my life.

Argentus

I'd like TN to merge Phase 4 and Alpha in terms of gameplay and story.

- give Phase 4 a new hairstyle to distinguish her from Kasumi
- give her some of Alpha's iconic moves (9K, 6KKKK, throws, etc.)
- just make one "jelly" costume as a tribute
- give her Kasumi's old 66PK while you're at it (from DOA3)

That's my opinion of course. I know some main Alpha, but I don't find her necessary now. She's not as exciting imo.
I wouldn'd mind having both but Phase 4 would feel even cooler with these changes. She's growing on me recently.
agreed, I've suggested the same before.

Merge the two. Teleports and floating and new hairstyle to actually become distinct from Kasumi.

Also I wish Alpha had her boss intro for her match intro (walking down invisible steps)

Xhominid The Demon Within

I think I said this here before and I'll say it again...

Give Nyotengu an actual name...
Seriously, it isn't hard in the slightest if she's supposed to be related to Bankotsubo in anyway(which doesn't make sense since she refers to herself(and so does the profile) as a Tengu Princess and while Tengu are no strangers to being liars in their myths, they are also arrogant to a fault so...).

Gohyakumine Bankotsubo
Kuramasan Maouson

Those are the only named Tengu in DOA. Bankotsubo being obvious, Maouson is the Tengu Chief he killed fleeing to the human world for to begin with.
Right then and there, they already have 2 last names for which direction they want to take her as(either way, they seem proven to not make her an outright villain so that's out).

She can either be related to Bankotsubo which means her last name is Gohyakumine or that she's is the daughter of Maouson which means her last name is Kuramasan.

There you go, a last name for her already, it's honestly getting tiresome calling her Lady Tengu to be honest, Hayashi and the team know the West isn't a fan of her just being called that but why the holdup still?
(And my Japanese naming convention is a bit rusty as I'm not certain if they already flipped the names for the English format or it's still the typical Japanese format for them, so if I messed up just let me know without any nonsense okay?)

v1ltt1

I think I said this here before and I'll say it again...

Give Nyotengu an actual name...

... And a new moveset, Bankos style doesnt fit her any better than BASS moves with Kasumi. Tengu-do shouldn't be butchered with this kind of character. It's a disgrace.

Leave Bankos moves alone, or bring back the one and only whos meant to use it

... And a new moveset, Bankos style doesnt fit her any better than BASS moves with Kasumi. Tengu-do shouldn't be butchered with this kind of character. It's a disgrace.

Leave Bankos moves alone, or bring back the one and only whos meant to use it

Um hey dude...ALL Tengus of legend use the Tengu-Do fighting style. It would actually be an affront if she didn't use the fighting style.

What you mean is that she shouldn't use Bankotsubo's and instead work more on being an agile version of her moveset to separate her further from Bankotsubo...

v1ltt1

What you mean is that she shouldn't use Bankotsubo's and instead work more on being an agile version of her moveset to separate her further from Bankotsubo...

Yes this is better said. She needs agility and different throws, now they look pretty stupid since slow and over exaggerated thing wont fit her. Her ground throws are more suitable than the others.

Or just remove the whole character
:tengu:

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Yes this is better said. She needs agility and different throws, now they look pretty stupid since slow and over exaggerated thing wont fit her. Her ground throws are more suitable than the others.

Or just remove the whole character
:tengu:

just because she looks skinny doesn't mean she's not powerful. she's supposed to lift you up with one hand just as easily the original Tengu

v1ltt1

just because she looks skinny doesn't mean she's not powerful. she's supposed to lift you up with one hand just as easily the original Tengu

Im not even sure if she is a Tengu. Looks like a random chick cosplaying tengu and manages to fly around with wires or something.
Why would she look like a normal person but put a mask on, thats just stupid.

BUT back to topic,,, aside from the obvious 'bring back Banko bla bla' i would like to see new counter throw and hold animations for normal, counter & high counter. Like a normal counter hold it would be pretty basic throw but with HC it could look more damaging since it does more dmg.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
2017 - 2019. Probably could expect a teaser somewhere by the end of this year, but I can only see this happening later 17 and 18.

Im not even sure if she is a Tengu. Looks like a random chick cosplaying tengu and manages to fly around with wires or something.
Why would she look like a normal person but put a mask on, thats just stupid.

I remember seeing a Japanese Drawing some time back here on the Casual Thread where a Female Tengu look very human but also had just wings and the typical wear of a Tengu to make it obvious she is one...

So yeah...Sexual Dimorphism even in Mythical legend(and again, Bankotsubo himself is pretty close to humanoid himself with only certain costumes making him monstrous and the typical red/brown skin, sharp teeth and long nose that makes him a Tengu as well, especially since NGS2 showed off some actual Tengu as bosses in Momiji's stage).

You also have to realize the Tengu classes themselves...

Argentus

I want them to fix Bass' ground grab. The "get up you lazy bum".

Its fucking stupid that he can loop that shit so much.

Juihau

At 5'7", she wouldn't logically be 190 lbs... A ninja would have an active lifestyle, and at that height, would be way under 190 lbs... I mean, hell, Hayabusa is 5'10", and he's still like 18 lbs under that.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
No tall Kasumi please, she's good at er current size, she would look really strange if she was that tall.

P2p1mbs

I would love for Kasumi's height to be changed from 5'2" (158 CM) to 5'7" (170 LB) and Kasumi's weight from 106 LBS (48 KG) to 190 LBS (86 KG). Same Goes with Kasumi's new clone Phase 4. Also I would like to see a part in the story to where someone brings False Kasumi from Dead or Alive 5 back to life who we thought was the real Kasumi when people played the game. The real Kasumi and her clones should have bright red hair.

Honestly, that sounds like a really pointless change to make, its not like anyone will actually notice; Rachel and Sarah for example are statistically shorter than Christie (Rachel is 172 cm, Sarah is 173 and Christie is 177) but in game, they tower over her, even disregarding the fact that their stances have them standing up straight as opposed to Christie, its pretty clear that their models depict them as taller. The same can easily appy to Kasumi.

HHH816

10 years to the the future she should be 28-29 years old, if TN taking the 10 years route i would like a new mugen tenshin prodigy basically a new kunoichi character to replace kasumi & ayane

P2p1mbs

10 years to the the future she should be 28-29 years old, if TN taking the 10 years route i would like a new mugen tenshin prodigy basically a new kunoichi character to replace kasumi & ayane

Replacing those 2 characters is practically rebooting the series from the beginning. They're way too iconic to the series to be replaced. Given the story direction from 5, 6 will take place within a few months or a year since 5 happened (1, 2, 3 and 4 all happened within a span of about a year after all).

Brute

Standard Donor
@TheKasumiLover reported @UpSideDownGRUNT 's latest post because it was allegedly a "Bad joke," and because it was "Making up lies about [KasumiLover]."

So first, let's determine if it was a joke. He said he believed TheKasumiLover was trolling. I believe that was his genuine belief, regardless of its validity.Thus, it was not a joke (not that bad jokes are something one is supposed to report to begin with).

Second, let's determine if he was making up lies. A lie is when someone says something untruthful with the intent to deceive or mislead. If he truly believed TheKasumiLover was trolling, whether true or not, then he was not being intentionally deceitful or misleading. Thus, he was not lying.

TL;DR: Don't waste my time with inanity and falsehoods.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD