When do you think DOA6 will be released and what do you want to see in it

Release date predictions

• 2014-15

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • 2016+

Votes: 105 92.1%

• Total voters

JetLag83

I would like to see the biggest roster ever in the series... Also put Donovan in it, more costumes from the start of the game and maybe a tag team story mode would be nice. I'm thinking maybe late summer or early fall 2016 for a release date.

A custom feature for characters and costumes + color swaps would be awesome. I hope that Kasumi's Lily Bikini, Azalea Bikini, Thistle Bikini, Gentian Bikini, Hyacinth Bikini, Olive Bikini, and Tulip Bikini will return.

KwonJigglypuff

I want a color pallet.

Could be nice to customize the main costume for each character.
Customization really adds replay value to a fighting game.

Jadeinchains

Even for me, that seems too cynical, I honestly believe that 6 could be announced this year and release next year.

I'd be the most happy with this. I'd like to think TN have been working on the game for a year or two now considering how long doa5's been out. I'll be disappointed if they've not even began working on it with how much time that's past. And I don't think its to soon after doax3 because and is just a side game.

PS: What I want to see in DOA6 Is Lisa alive and well as a playable character and with a chapter in the storymode.

I would love to have another red hair Japanese female character by the name "Mai." No not Mai Shiranui from King of Fighters and Fatal Fury.

KwonJigglypuff

I want a new collectible thing : a scenery where all the characters fight on the same field. I've seen such a thing in Battlefront, where you can collect 3d figures of most characters. Could be nice to see all the fighters in DOA in the same type of thing. A giant battle, in DOATEC's great hall : Kasumi fighting her clone, Helena taking down Christie, Jann Lee and Lei Fang, everybody.

I liked the figures in Dimensions too. It was a nice mode. I just love collectibles and I wish DOA5 had it. There is nothing to unlock. Like in DOA2, we had a gallery. So sweet...

P2p1mbs

I want a new collectible thing : a scenery where all the characters fight on the same field. I've seen such a thing in Battlefront, where you can collect 3d figures of most characters. Could be nice to see all the fighters in DOA in the same type of thing. A giant battle, in DOATEC's great hall : Kasumi fighting her clone, Helena taking down Christie, Jann Lee and Lei Fang, everybody.

I liked the figures in Dimensions too. It was a nice mode. I just love collectibles and I wish DOA5 had it. There is nothing to unlock. Like in DOA2, we had a gallery. So sweet...

Agreed, I loved collection mode from 2ultimate and would love something like that for 6, it would make for an alternative way to unlock stuff; collect a certain number of items per character to unlock a new costume and maybe collect a large number of ALL items to gain everything.

P2p1mbs

I would love for Team Ninja to give gearbox software permission to work on Dead or Alive 6 by bringing the character "Duke Nukem" in the game.

he would have to be released as a dlc character and be delayed for up to 14 years before being released as a really weak, unbalanced character...
if they did work with gearbox, i would rather they used randy pitchford and use him only as a training dummy...

Argentus

Forget Duke Nukem, if they partner with Gearbox I wanna see Gaige or Nisha in DOA!

Though realistically they'd use Maya Athena or Lilith.

KwonJigglypuff

I'd like TN to merge Phase 4 and Alpha in terms of gameplay and story.

- give Phase 4 a new hairstyle to distinguish her from Kasumi
- give her some of Alpha's iconic moves (9K, 6KKKK, throws, etc.)
- just make one "jelly" costume as a tribute
- give her Kasumi's old 66PK while you're at it (from DOA3)

That's my opinion of course. I know some main Alpha, but I don't find her necessary now. She's not as exciting imo.
I wouldn'd mind having both but Phase 4 would feel even cooler with these changes. She's growing on me recently.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD