• 2014-15

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • 2016+

Votes: 105 92.1%

• Total voters

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
To be honest I agree with you, when I have English voices on the lip syncing is so fake It's really irritating
I know right? It bothers me to the point where sometimes I look away from the screen. But It does have that unique Hong Kong dub feel that most animes that have English dub tend to have.

Soaring Zero

I would definitely love more ninja outfits for Kasumi. In fact outfits tailored more the characters' personalities would be much better than some of the fetish stuff. That's definitely something we need a little less of.

Rubbish Radish

It's pretty insignificant, but I hope they add costumes to the random filter. Sometimes you don't want the v thongs to pop up in the middle of arcade mode. Or maybe you have a small handful of costumes you prefer and don't care which one is selected at the time.

I also would love to have the option to select English and Japanese VA on individual characters instead of the entire cast SFIV style. Some characters I prefer the English VA, others the Japanese VA.

Kasumi should have some more bikinis in DOA6. Her Lily Bikini which is her pink bikini with white polka dots should be in more colors like red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, black, white, gray, silver, cherry red, royal blue, and gold.

I would also like for the game to have a incredible heavy metal soundtrack. I would love for there to be licensed heavy metal songs by real world heavy metal artists like Cinnamon Girl, Love You to Death, and My Girlfriend's Girlfriend by Type O Negative, Mean Street Machine, Redline, Perfect Crime, and Overnite Love Affair by King Kobra, Nothing Else Matters By Metallica, Girls Girls Girls by Motley Crue, and You've Got Another Thing Coming by Judas Priest.

Dark-truth

I would also like for the game to have a incredible heavy metal soundtrack. I would love for there to be licensed heavy metal songs by real world heavy metal artists like Cinnamon Girl, Love You to Death, and My Girlfriend's Girlfriend by Type O Negative, Mean Street Machine, Redline, Perfect Crime, and Overnite Love Affair by King Kobra, Nothing Else Matters By Metallica, Girls Girls Girls by Motley Crue, and You've Got Another Thing Coming by Judas Priest.
No one likes heavy metal

Dark-truth

DOA6 just need a few improvements like hair on the shadows of the characters the shadows are bald and doa6 needs more ninja outfits for Momiji and Rachel

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD