Wall of Shame

akhi216

Standard Donor
When I get hate mail I try to fuck their head up with a friend request with a smiley. I usually end up finding out that they aren't bad people despite all of the n-bombs and Islamophobic rants they give me lol.

ChainCombo

nXorqMp.jpg

Yup. I tell him to chill out and ask why he's so ticked?

O8xn643.jpg

Okay? I don't see how striking low with 2P and a sweep is considered cheating... he never blocked or countered at all and kept getting hit by the same set ups. I run into him again in a throwdown and I beat him again.

oTqZCqN.jpg

Again, I tell him block low, crush my lows, throw punish me, do something otherwise I'm just going to keep beating you again and again.

HPw5NFp.jpg

Last edited:

ChainCombo

H1gHOi8.jpg

KVgvFKS.jpg

I beat him with Gen Fu and he sent me this.

He was complaining I didn't do any combos so he tells me to stick with the ninjas. To this guy ninjas are broken. I don't even use ninjas except for Kasumi.

This guy is annoying to fight, you use grabs on him he complains about grabbing, you space him out he complains about spacing, you go for lows, he complains and bitches. What's funny is that he thinks he's a god among peasants when he's on a winning streak, you break that and you get kicked or bitched at. Sometimes both.

ChainCombo

b6whZ8Z.jpg

My name is CC and I am... a whiffoholic. I... I enjoy punishing whiffs... I also like to back away a step when I knock someone down and 46P them to hell and back when they try a mid/high wake up kick. Oh man, that was hard to admit, phew.

Gurimmjaw

This guy is annoying to fight, you use grabs on him he complains about grabbing, you space him out he complains about spacing, you go for lows, he complains and bitches. What's funny is that he thinks he's a god among peasants when he's on a winning streak, you break that and you get kicked or bitched at. Sometimes both.

Yeah this guy complains about everything. He will even say you are mashing even when you aren't even doing any such thing. He complains and talks trash on the mic. It very annoying.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I attack from disadvantage.

That's all I can offer here that I find remotely shameful about myself, other than my existence.

Dutch Samurai

WatchedOpossum6 drama... So I get a message from Opossum. He says he remembers the "cheap win" I got against him the other day and promises the beating I deserve. So I add him, and he sends me another message calling me out an reiterating the eloquent points he made in the first message. I join his lobby. Well, he beats me the first match. But we play like 6 or 7 more where I beat him, for the most part, pretty soundly. I even got perfects in each of the last rounds of 4 consecutive matches. Enclosed are the XBL messages and the in-game chat, where he gets all salty and accuses me of cheating and spamming. I will upload the 4 matches and post in the Media section soon.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD