Wall of Shame

Nameless Sama

Here are my hatemail video which I am not feeling cool about this. These Hatemails are just a standard parts of my gaming life doesnt matter if I play good or bad.

This video should give you which kind of hatemails I got.

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
^wow…that is very pathetic. So many sore losers.
As for me, I use to get a lot of hate mail in SF X TK because I mained Ryu and Kazuya, who are both top tier characters. People seem to be under the assumption that top tier characters are auto-pilot and need no work. Now it's understandable to get a bit upset, but there is no need to be a bad sport. So whenever someone told me my Ryu was "fucking trash/sucked dick/is gay" etc. typical hate mail spam
I simply respond with this: "Go home and be a family man." Btw, I suck at SF x TK.

As for DOA5U, i've mainly gotten trash talkers and bad sports that yell out profanities through their mics. I recall fighting a Hayabusa player recently who said I was trash because I was "doing the same fucking move over and over" with Akira and then told me to "go learn the game". Yet he was the one getting dominated. I hardly even spammed anything. I did two SPODs in a row but that second one was a counter hit since I knew he would mash punch upon wake up.

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
As for DOA5U, i've mainly gotten trash talkers and bad sports that yell out profanities through their mics. I recall fighting a Hayabusa player recently who said I was trash because I was "doing the same fucking move over and over" with Akira and then told me to "go learn the game". Yet he was the one getting dominated. I hardly even spammed anything. I did two SPODs in a row but that second one was a counter hit since I knew he would mash punch upon wake up.

Uh, that's nasty, especially because Akira is not easy to play in general.

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
[quote="samuraihachi, post: 153113, member: 7991"
Uh, that's nasty, especially because Akira is not easy to play in general.[/quote]

yeah I know but there is a lot I like about Akira. The fact that he's like Ryu from Street Fighter, that epic shoulder attack, and of course "Juunen Hayain Dayo!" I'm not very good with him but he's the most fun to use imo. Only been playing with him for two months.

Edit: sorry I screwed up the quoting thing. >_>

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
I'm not that great as Nightwing in Injustice (my Raven is leagues better by comparison) but I beat somebody online who had over two thousand wins while I only had 2 in Ranked and he commented on my lag switch. My problem in Injustice is that I can't get any inputs right in any lag and there was definitely no lag while we played.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
All right, I got another shameful confession I gotta get off my chest.

I lost my cool against someone in a public room online a fortnight ago and called him a fucking scrub on the account of the person constantly complaining about my using guard breaks, throws, and always going for the optimal combos. It made him very upset, and he basically said people like me are what's wrong with the community.

I was riddled with guilt most of the following day, thinking to myself, "Could I have made a better approach?". I never felt so out of control when I made an outburst like I did, and I fear I may have helped spread a propaganda of mass hysteria on PSN. And for that, I'm ashamed.

QueenJakheiho

From Yesterday:
IMG_0049.JPG

jim_carrey_deal_with_it.gif

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
That guy "PhilJayFalcon" seems to be angry permanently. One day, he joined my lobby and after losing one match, he started insulting the guy who had beaten him. Once I asked him to stay friendly to everyone, he instantly wrote "FU" to me and left the lobby.

Man ... it's just a game.

QueenJakheiho

That guy "PhilJayFalcon" seems to be angry permanently. One day, he joined my lobby and after losing one match, he started insulting the guy who had beaten him. Once I asked him to stay friendly to everyone, he instantly wrote "FU" to me and left the lobby.

Lol, that guy never changed. In DOA5 Vanilla it was the same with him, a sore loser. ^^

Kronin

Yesterday a friend of my list apparently removed me after to have lost a ranked match (where I had lag - I can't say for what reason - but I asked sorry for it...)

EDIT: Actually there was a misunderstanding, he said me that he didn't remove me for reasons tied to rage or loss but just because he know that, after a change of living place, he is now too much far from playing with me without lag.

Last edited:
I played in a lobby the other day on 360 and some random player joined of which I do not remember the name, however he was on mic and kept making comments on the fights he was spectating of me. At first they were good, everytime I did a combo he would make some excited remarks. However when it was his turn to fight, I didn't really go rough on him, but I had played as Momiji he as Zack and I won 3-0 and he ended up saying in his mic "You fucking suck you only won because you played as a girl, fucking faggot." He then proceeded to leave. :momiji:

jjinkou2

I wonder if i should envy you or not? Receiving your first hate-mail is like receiving a trophy. The last trophy of DOA which could be "you are now recognized as a too good player to be acceptable by the I'm-the-best-of-the-world community".
This is a step that shows you have improved your game.

But too much of them is a waste of time. If i find rude or rough people i just leave or kick them or put them in my ignore list. I do like tease or to be teased when i know it's friendly but when it's hate or anger, i end the discussion.

By the way great thread. It teaches how to stay humble.

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
I wonder if i should envy you or not? Receiving your first hate-mail is like receiving a trophy. The last trophy of DOA which could be "you are now recognized as a too good player to be acceptable by the I'm-the-best-of-the-world community".

I don't know about you guys, but in general, I cannot be proud of any hate-mail I recieve. Like yesterday:

IMAG0102b.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD