DOA5U The Official Tier List with Discussion Thread

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I know what he meant. I just don't care, because I don't care about people "opinion" about tiers, unless it's from someone "reliable", which aren't many. Not trying to be an ahole. Just saying.

Brute

Standard Donor
I'm drunk, so correct me if I'm wrong, but is Ein considered top-tier and above Sarah on that list?
Because... what?

And why are Tina and Leon below Eliot?

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I'm drunk, so correct me if I'm wrong, but is Ein considered top-tier and above Sarah on that list?
Because... what?

And why are Tina and Leon below Eliot?

Must of been a bunch of randoms. No worries, that site list is not actually serious.

catalyst_nc

Hey everyone, this is Catalyst from EventHubs.

I wanted to let you know the tier listing here is a "living breathing tier list" as it updates every hour of every day. What you see now could very well change quite quickly — and likely very much will.

If you can get in there and spread your knowledge it would be very much appreciated, as we don't have a ton of high level DoA5U players on the site.

If you have any questions or thoughts, please let me know. I'll be checking this thread, and thanks for the initial feedback already. Even if it's negative, we still want to know what people think.

GrandMasterson

Zack isn't A. He's a solid mid-tier B+ character. Zack's biggest problem is that he is lacking in good footsies. Nothing he has really covers much ground without being risky. He has some, but they just don't compare to the moves you can just throw out like the higher-tier characters. What can Zack really do mid-to-far screen that scares you? 4K? 9PP? 26P? Air walk, AKA easiest mid-punch hold in the entire game?

I'll even be fair and say he's most likely one of the better mid-tier characters. But still mid-tier.

Last edited:

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
S: Hayate, Alpha, Kasumi, Marie Rose

A+: Mila, Eliot, Pai, Hayabusa, Leon

B+: Jacky, Bayman, leifang, Tina, Gen Fu

C: Momiji, Helena, Christie, Sarah, Momiji

Yurlungur

To everyone in this thread, the actual list is starting to look more correct

gen fu, ayane, sarah, christie all in top 5 and eliot at the bottom lol, since everyone can give their knowledge on the matchups just post it there

then we'll finally have the tier list settled once and for all

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD