S+ GenFu, Sarah

S: Christie, Ayane, Helena

A+: Kasumi, Mila, Rig, Jacky, Alpha-152

A: Zack, Hayate, Momiji, Hitomi, Akira

B+: Rachel, Pai, LeiFang, Jann Lee

B: Marie Rose, Leon, Ryu Hayabusa, Kokoro, Brad Wong

C+: Bayman, Bass, Lisa

C: Tina, Ein, Eliot

As much as you like to believe, Rachel is nowhere near "low tier". Though new tech is still discovered all the time.

Last edited:

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Top 3 characters in this game (in order) are as follows;

SS: genfu

S: Leifang, Ayane

I would also say Christie is S tier after Ayane. Requiem and I have been discussing tiers for awhile now and were still developing one. People are overestimating Sarah too much. She is in the top 10 category for sure, but is by no means in top 3.

Leifang has a lot more going on than most people would think and I would highly suggest for people to take another look (as well as for Ayane). Also, Hitomi is definitely up for a top 10 spot. That character has a lot going on and people don't see it because she's so underplayed (and underestimated).

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
A lot of characters are underplayed unfortunately. Though DOA's balance isn't really that far apart in terms of the balance between the "Low-Tiers" and the "High-Tiers".

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
A lot of characters are underplayed unfortunately. Though DOA's balance isn't really that far apart in terms of the balance between the "Low-Tiers" and the "High-Tiers".

Exactly, which is why it's taking Requiem and I a lot time developing a list, because we are trying to look at every character from all angles. I look these lists and most character placements look random. Hayate and Brad Wong are most certainly in the top 10. Hayate is a powerhouse, as well as Brad Wong (who also has amazing lows with good reach and lots of legit crushes and his movement is amazing).

Lisa is definitely not below B tier either. Folks are sleeping on this roster too much.

David Gregg

In general, I can agree with it. I'd switch Leifang and Momiji, put Rig, Kokoro, Rachel, and Gen Fu higher, and Hayabusa and Jacky lower. I won't accept a tier list that doesn't have a Gen Fu tier.

Agreed Lei Fang can be deadly in the right hands and is at the same level as Kasumi imo.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Every time I crush a mid with Leifang, I giggle a little on the inside.

I never stop giggling on the inside.

Just like every time you hit an Expert Mid K hold -_-. It's like "Dear Diary, JACKPOT!" But yeah, LeiFang definitely rivals Ayane in the crush area at times.

Klts3

YEAH TEAM NINJA, RACHEL IS DEFINITELY LOW TIER, YOU MUST BUFF HER!
(Rachel is great, there's no way she's low tier. I think she is B+ if not A but hey, TN and everybody who's to lazy to read it must believe she's a shit character!)

Zeo

Akira is most certainly slept on and not even almost B tier. I used to believe he was the top of B or the bottom of A but after inspecting his tools further he's no shorter than high tier. He is a tier directly below the top tiers. A+, High tier period, no less.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD