The Official SoCal DOA Thread

Commmanda Panda

as for me, its not that i havent tried to get ppl out there but its the ppl not being able or willing to drive there. it has always been that problem

ModusPwnins

Always down to play on Fridays with any newcomers to the DOA scene since I'm learning the game myself. Pushing Round1 to get the arcade port so hopefully that will bring about an influx of new players.
Super's not too far away from me so I'm pretty much there every week.

ModusPwnins

Casuals are still going down on Saturdays at P-lay.
Not enough turnout on Wednesdays lately for a DOA tournament. This week was essentially only me, Panda, and Reaper for DOA at Super.
Always down to get some casuals in during console Fridays, but nobody makes it out.

Vincent Rayne

i'll go this Wednesday to WNF but this might be my last time making it out there cause i'm seriously broke. my personal life isn't exactly smooth sailing right now. hell, it was a stretch for me to make it out to SCR and thanks to ModusPwnins i was able to participate (which, once again, i greatly thank you for that). so unless i come into money or a job suddenly then i won't be able to travel that far anymore.

edit: can someone that's going to WNF bring a wired xbox controller? mine disappeared.

ModusPwnins

@Vincent Rayne Understandable, hope things get back on track for you real soon.
I can't spot cash for WNF entry at the moment. I should have a 360 controller lying around somewhere that I can bring, just remind me.

Vincent Rayne

i would like to go and bring Anthony and maybe Jay from P-lay. i don't know if either of them are entering though. looks like it's just gonna be casuals again though. i want to save up money to go to the next WNF too because Marie Rose will be out then XD so i might have two more WNF days in me.

Commmanda Panda

i would like to go and bring Anthony and maybe Jay from P-lay. i don't know if either of them are entering though. looks like it's just gonna be casuals again though. i want to save up money to go to the next WNF too because Marie Rose will be out then XD so i might have two more WNF days in me.
hmm i was wondering how that will work at super arcade. Since she's gonna be a paid character the problem is getting her on the consoles over there

Vincent Rayne

on saturday do you guys want to meet earlier than usual?
i'm down for that. it'd be cool if someone could bring a laptop so we could try streaming. I'd bring mine but it has a history of overheating and it's a little old.
What happened at WNF lastnight?
the only people that showed up were us that also show up for P-lay. Qyu couldn't make it and that normally means Josh can't make it either. philippinoman (i don't know exactly how to spell his name but you know who i mean) wasn't at Super Arcade either. so all we did was play casuals on one tv. Valle didn't say anything about DOA so if enough people were to show up tournaments would still be doable. but if only the people that attend P-lay are going then i can't exactly see much of a point of us going all the way out to Walnut when P-lay is much closer. (except i believe Super Arcade is closer for Roger). But if WNF stops working out then we need to find another way. Hajin and them are streaming the game regularly and NykNyks even held casuals at his place, i saw. so for SoCal, like i stated above, I'd like to do some SoCal streaming. i can stream from my house but unfortunately getting everyone there is a hassle so that's why i ask if anyone has a laptop available. i have the hardware and whatnot to stream. just need the PC to do so.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD